3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
The cheat works quite nicely, but unfortunately ever since I installed it I've been getting an error message when trying to use consumables while on the road.
"An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace."
And then the game freezes. Is there any way to fix that?
just dont use the CONSUMABLES while on the road.
use it during gun fights.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
i have the same gallery, i was hoping it would be sue+diana but i can't seem to get it so i gave up.
In the mission man on land demand more money after that tell him to deliver money himself after that his daughter (Rachel) comes to you.

Reactions: ilozq

zsecsq11123

Aug 19, 2017
Did you buy a book for her at the store? Did you give her the book? Then she tells you that her fantasy is to be tied by an outlaw. Go to the store and purchase a rope. It's quite linear, and you don't have to leave the village. But better wait to have a high relation with her, the scene with Mary can't be replayed.
you have to steal the map piece before you give her the book
thx bro! I found out I gave book to her first and then I stole the map, this game triggered book event at first, not good

Wepso

Jul 2, 2017
Hi ppl. I have a tiny problem with running this game. When i start it, in the middle bottom it says Your browser does not support WebGL. Is there any way how to bypass it? Thanks in advance

Mikey101

Jan 19, 2018
Do you need unity web player for this?
Also I cant extract it from winrar
Dont know how to solve this help me guys

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug

What is the correct collection for the map pieces?

I have when I buy the map from Terra as third piece the map doesnot appear in the inventory so it is buggy maybe only because it is cracked !!!

It is another map I have seen so it is all correct.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Bug

I have when I buy the map from Terra as third piece the map doesnot appear in the inventory so it is buggy maybe only because it is cracked !!!
there is no correct order

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Do you need unity web player for this?
Also I cant extract it from winrar
Dont know how to solve this help me guys
you don't need any player, the games plays in a browser (included)
the file is a .7z so winrar can extract it, if you can't most likely you have downloaded a corrupt file
...ok, we're definitely in need of a good walkthrough for this game... :)
This is a game that definitely doesn't need a walkthru, just do missions, buy better weapons and armors when you can.visit the girls and use every option available.
only two things to consider: ask cletus more money so you can see Rachel and give Mary the book after stealing the map

Bug

I have when I buy the map from Terra as third piece the map does not appear in the inventory so it is buggy maybe only because it is cracked !!!
you don't need to do anything, game put them automatically in place, but terra's seems to be not authentic , 4 portions are Major's, fawn's, Miner's and yours. when you have the 4 Diane will approach you with the other

Reactions: Roman DeVil

LastMan007

Apr 20, 2017
Hey All Brothers i Know Many Brothers can't able to Run This Game Now Just Follow My Steps And Game Running 100% No Loading screen stuck N No Sound Problem.
1.Extract Ur File To C Drive(Ur Pc Show As Local Disk)
2.Now U Got Snake Vally 777 Or Something This Folder.
3.Now Just Enter The Folder And U See S Name Folder Inside Snake Vally 777 Folder.
4.Now Simply Just Copy The S Folder And Paste It In C Drive Outside The Snake Vally777 Folder Or Move It.
5.Now Run Game.exe As administrator Game Works Like Charm And Sound Also.

Enjoy.....Never Give Up:bb:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
thx bro! I found out I gave book to her first and then I stole the map, this game triggered book event at first, not good
It's always the book first for me and it's not a problem. Give book, steal map, Jack comments about a look in her eyes, stay with her, buy things at the store and progress. Those are the only things you need to do. Don't even need to watch her masturbate.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes