3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

May 16, 2017
Hmm it's strange because I have no such bug when using water (in battle). You can try use other types of flask or cheat money, save and replace 57aefc0140dba6f3371e622f83eeb267.unityweb with old one as suggested above.
P.S. Yes, bug happens when you are using it on your way.
Fixed cheat
cant visit this site could you please upload it on mega? thank you very much ;)

Reactions: sasha9876

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Stuck at loading 0/47 screen,extracted whole folder in C://,nothing works :(
Be sure that it is the S folder, do not create any folder, use the one inside the compressed archive. And try it with firefox, it should work.

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Many thanks for cracking the game and sharing!

Here's how to get around that.
1. Launch the game
2. Click on Pale Moon in the upper left and create a new tab
3. Click on Pale Moon again and select Options > Navigation ToolBar
4. Type into the toolbar "about:config" and click on "I promise to be careful"
5. In the search bar, type "WebGL" and all the WebGL related settings will show
6. Look for WebGL.forced-enabled and double-click it to switch from "False" to "True"
7. Go back to the tab with the game and refresh and it should load successfully
Thank you very much! Your workaround worked perfectly for me.
I thought it would never play on my VM!

The game gets pretty easy as soon as you get your hands on a shotgun with spread shot!

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for cracking and please more of LOP games! i have played all of them from the collection but there are some missing ^_^

Arwin

Jul 26, 2017
''An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace.''

Can anyone help me through this? I just can't start the game on Mozilla 'n it keeps showing this err

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
''An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace.''

Can anyone help me through this? I just can't start the game on Mozilla 'n it keeps showing this err
You have to extract the S folder, that's inside the compressed archive, to C: or whatever is the root of your Hard Drive. The path has to be C:/S

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes