yercat

Dec 6, 2017
This is all wild speculation...
thats not a bad estimation but...
I'll be the asshole this time. By the info we have right now and how much it's taking to be finished, we could say it could be out in 2 months or it could take 2 more years. I just see them as milk machine now. Just talking about using GODOT as the new engine, the least i could hope from this remake, is to have some minigames along the story, because if it runs all about choices like any other common renpy game, it's clearly that they were milking the most they could from it. I loved Snow Daze and i can't wait for this remake, but i lost all respect to them.

20joh

Aug 8, 2019
I'll be the asshole this time. By the info we have right now and how much it's taking to be finished, we could say it could be out in 2 months or it could take 2 more years. I just see them as milk machine now. Just talking about using GODOT as the new engine, the least i could hope from this remake, is to have some minigames along the story, because if it runs all about choices like any other common renpy game, it's clearly that they were milking the most they could from it. I loved Snow Daze and i can't wait for this remake, but i lost all respect to them.
I just find it funny how it showed up on steam late December I believe and said its coming soon. Like really, well that was a fucking lie lmao.

Reactions: juri4 and yercat

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I just find it funny how it showed up on steam late December I believe and said its coming soon. Like really, well that was a fucking lie lmao.
Yep, i've been arguin with a dude on the steam discussion forum, whose always giving them the victim role, the last argument from him was the last video they posted that says literally nothing on how's the game coming, the dude is a FK white knight.
It's a visual novel, and has been in development for more than 2 years now. We can literally see thousand of proyects here that are developed faster and only by just one person or 2. Like i said, the least i could expect from this remake, is to have some minigames, not just clicking choices.

Here, go check the steam forum, everyone is asking when it's gonna come out but they don't give a single answer.

Oct 18, 2020
Just posting here to share one of Cypress Zeta's best responses to a Youtube question regarding approx. ETA of Redaze:
"It will be ready when it's ready". :LOL:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Patreon is getting $257/month and the most recent post is Feb 2022.
Subscribestar is getting $3,175/month and the most recent post is Dec 2019.

People give DarkCookie a lot of flack for milking but holy shit. Ya it is a lot less money then DC but still he is doing nothing and making some nice extra spending money each month. Even after Patreon/Subscribestar fees and taxes he is making $2,000-$2,750 per month for just not closing those accounts.

Aug 28, 2018
Patreon is getting $257/month and the most recent post is Feb 2022.
Subscribestar is getting $3,175/month and the most recent post is Dec 2019.

People give DarkCookie a lot of flack for milking but holy shit. Ya it is a lot less money then DC but still he is doing nothing and making some nice extra spending money each month. Even after Patreon/Subscribestar fees and taxes he is making $2,000-$2,750 per month for just not closing those accounts.
There have been posts on Subscribestar as recently as a month ago - you just have to scroll past all of the pinned posts to see them.

The Patreon's inexcusable, though (unless they've suspended payments, which I don't know how to check.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Donkeybong

BigOMajinn

Oct 2, 2020
Hello does anyone know the best walkthrough for this game. I keep trying to get the harem ending but each walkthrough I try doesn't give me the option I tried the mod to see if I can use it it just fix the extra stuff but it doesn't show me the best choices.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Hello does anyone know the best walkthrough for this game. I keep trying to get the harem ending but each walkthrough I try doesn't give me the option I tried the mod to see if I can use it it just fix the extra stuff but it doesn't show me the best choices.
Harem ending unlocks after completing all other endings. Just save on the choice and run through each ending.

Reactions: BigOMajinn

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the theme songs are insane, anyone knows where i can find them?
You can use UnRen to unpack the RPA in order to see all the audio files in the music folder. I've just done so for this request of yours ( ) - but in the future, now you know what to think about for other similar situations. If the title of the file doesn't give you the info you need, you can always reverse search either using Google search to listen to the audio or a similar site where the file gets uploaded and analyzed for identification.

Reactions: Mastershake

yikessssss

Jul 19, 2021
You can use UnRen to unpack the RPA in order to see all the audio files in the music folder. I've just done so for this request of yours (download 51 MB) - but in the future, now you know what to think about for other similar situations. If the title of the file doesn't give you the info you need, you can always reverse search either using Google search to listen to the audio or a similar site where the file gets uploaded and analyzed for identification.
you're my goat

Reactions: Mastershake

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
There have been posts on Subscribestar as recently as a month ago - you just have to scroll past all of the pinned posts to see them.

The Patreon's inexcusable, though (unless they've suspended payments, which I don't know how to check.)
Still the posts on Suscribestar doesn't tell anything about the game, we're literally in the shadows about this game.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
can someone tell me what their post on subscribe stay says
been coming back here every day hoping for someone to leak. $15 is way too much. 7 would have been perfect. But twice of that just for one or two pics every blue moon? Come on dawg. At this point they just gatekeeping for the minus 10 out of a 140 die hard fans left who are actually aware they are supporting cypress and havent forgotten about snowDaze. At this rate we'll never see TropicalDaze. Holy shit its been what now, 5? 6 years? Ill drop in the 15 and more once the remake is released. At this point it is still a risky investment.

Reactions: yercat

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
been coming back here every day hoping for someone to leak. $15 is way too much. 7 would have been perfect. But twice of that just for one or two pics every blue moon? Come on dawg. At this point they just gatekeeping for the minus 10 out of a 140 die hard fans left who are actually aware they are supporting cypress and havent forgotten about snowDaze. At this rate we'll never see TropicalDaze. Holy shit its been what now, 5? 6 years? Ill drop in the 15 and more once the remake is released. At this point it is still a risky investment.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Tropical daze it's practically on hold since the redaze announcement, and still they didn't even finished that having a team of writers and artists. It's literally a scam a this point.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes