ckfk

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks for checking pony! I believe that means if you don't earn your share within 4 days you cannot gain enough points on day 5 to make up for it - could be a potential 'loss-condition'. Think this is normal, a bit effort needs to be put in.

Guess interesting would be the minimum points for each chick's end needed. For those who don't want 'cheat' and look it all up in a walkthrough, but still 'win' their favourite's sympathies. Even without harem ending possible (because no max points)...

May you cheat points away (console) and try again? If you like of course. Would be good to investigate what's needed. :)
How can I edit points via the console, and how do I open the console on Mac?

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
I cant believe I came back to this page after all this time only to discover that the Voice actresses did a lets play of the game and that all the Mega DL links are dead.

For the love of big tits and incest can someone please give me a link to the let's play videos?

Public post

Snow Daze VA Let's Play Update:
Here's the links via Dropbox.

All of the videos are there. I will update this once I have something a little better.

fergarmor

May 16, 2020
How do i get Sarah's Bad Ending on day 4? In the first day i always got 5 points for Sarah, and if you dont get 5 for Kira in day 3 is insta-end. Does anyone have a walkthrought for that?
I have the same problem. Somebody could help please? I am unable to get either Sarah's or Kira's points low enough on day 4 without reaching other bad endings first...

fergarmor

May 16, 2020
I have the same problem. Somebody could help please? I am unable to get either Sarah's or Kira's points low enough on day 4 without reaching other bad endings first...
Never mind, I found another walkthrough to get that missing ending. However, the ending is achieved but both Kira and Sarah points at the end of day 3 are over 10...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
This to my understanding is the only image for Tropical Daze, altough its been said that with the Snow Daze rework will get an extra day that will be an epolgue of sorts for Tropical Daze. Although with this Snow Daze dilemma I dought it.
What is the dilemma I been gone for a while and don't know the latest?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What is the dilemma I been gone for a while and don't know the latest?
The answer to your question is in the last two pages of this thread - in fact, just the first and last post of the previous page will give you all you need to know.

drink125

Jan 1, 2018
does anyone know if something from Tropical Daze there are already pictures or anything ?
Tropical Daze is being worked on the side but no new info has been talked about it since January 16th of last year

"Speaking of Tropical Daze, work is actually currently ongoing on the story! I am working with CalamitousIntent and Waifus and Syrup on writing tropical daze! CalamitousIntent was once a fan like you that has worked his way up helping on several games now, and Waifus and Jam makes Evebloom, another fine hypnofetish game! Currently, we are working on days 2-3 of the writing. Like Snow Daze, tropical daze will have five days and a bonus day sized epilogue. " this was the subscribestar post about it, but again just like anything outbreak games related, things can always change

drink125

Jan 1, 2018
we gonna all die before this game is done. The new ice age will come before he finishes the "one more day" and starts even code the sequel...
Fuck if he started for serious to make Tropical Daze right after finishing the first game it would have been probably done by now...
Tropical Daze was never really started. Yeah the script was written but no art was specifically done for it . They did Character art but that was using the Old artist who has left the team so they would have to redo the art either way. Also tropical daze was announced back in June 3rd 2019 to subscribers a couple months after the steam release of snow daze and a year after the subscribestar release and no other art or details were confirmed after that besides the character art. Also either way this game ( snow daze remake) has taken about 2 years of actual work and stuff and it seems like a Q4 2022 release date or a 2023 release date is unconfirmed but possible for the snow daze remake. still most visual novels take a couple years to make and we would be in the same place even if they started tropical daze because again they switched art team completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: noms23

drink125

Jan 1, 2018
Also the thing that sucks now is the the previous artist IdleCum was very willing to show sketches, pencils and line work of the art that was done and he also used to stream the work that they did for snow daze on picarto . The new team that they have is pretty great, but they don't feel comfortable showing sketches or any art that is not up to their standards which i cant blame them because when they showed art of Jane back on July 14th of 2021 there was a large negative backlash against the design of jane and they had to go back and tweak it to fit the style of the character and now jane looks better. but yeah

drink125

Jan 1, 2018
Looks like a dog to me too, but it's likely just the MC bent over one of the girls or something. The full res blurry image makes things a little bit clearer, but I still can't tell what's actually happening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is jason grabbing Noelles ass from behind

drink125

Jan 1, 2018
So it seems like Bonus Day got cancelled, the sequel/spin-off (Tropical Daze) is on hold, and they are now remaking the original???

Okay lol wtf...
The Bonus day is still be worked on and now it is a remake plus the bonus day. Tropical daze is being worked on the side but it does not have a large focus on it

drink125

Jan 1, 2018
Just did some reading of the backlogs of this thread. Snow Daze the original had its first ever demo back at the end of 2016. it has a different name and art style that sucked and looked very cheap. The Original snow daze was worked from the end of 2016 to the end of 2017 with a formal release on steam at the end of 2018 and itch.io getting a 2018 release. Tropical daze started work as soon as the steam version was put out. then towards mid 2019, the bonus day started to be worked on and then in march 2020 the remake was started, Idlecum did art for it and then in the begin of 2021 a new art team came in to replace idlecum. The Actual work that has been done on the remake has been 2 to 3 years. so people complaining about how long it has taken have not seen the progress and they are watching from the sidelines, Zeta and his team have been hard at work and to see people get mad over slow downs because of a change in art team and even Zeta's own health is sad. People comparing snow daze to other visual novels that are 3D and have very different team structures should just knock it off. Either wait for what's next or move on. Zeta wants this game to be the best version possible and he is a perfectionist ( at least from how i view it) i have been following snow daze since the very beginning and to see people just come through and discredit the work of the outbreak team is sad ( okay i am now done D*ck sucking)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just did some reading of the backlogs of this thread. Snow Daze the original had its first ever demo back at the end of 2016. it has a different name and art style that sucked and looked very cheap. The Original snow daze was worked from the end of 2016 to the end of 2017 with a formal release on steam at the end of 2018 and itch.io getting a 2018 release. Tropical daze started work as soon as the steam version was put out. then towards mid 2019, the bonus day started to be worked on and then in march 2020 the remake was started, Idlecum did art for it and then in the begin of 2021 a new art team came in to replace idlecum. The Actual work that has been done on the remake has been 2 to 3 years. so people complaining about how long it has taken have not seen the progress and they are watching from the sidelines, Zeta and his team have been hard at work and to see people get mad over slow downs because of a change in art team and even Zeta's own health is sad. People comparing snow daze to other visual novels that are 3D and have very different team structures should just knock it off. Either wait for what's next or move on. Zeta wants this game to be the best version possible and he is a perfectionist ( at least from how i view it) i have been following snow daze since the very beginning and to see people just come through and discredit the work of the outbreak team is sad ( okay i am now done D*ck sucking)
So, are you going to reply to many questions that have sat in the thread for the past 4-6 years? If so, perhaps it would be best to just to answer all the questions in one post instead of one for each response. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: noms23 and drink125

drink125

Jan 1, 2018
So, are you going to reply to many questions that have sat in the thread for the past 4-6 years? If so, perhaps it would be best to just to answer all the questions in one post instead of one for each response. Just a suggestion.
sorry about that, i just wanted to answer the more recent ones about the status of the game. also i wanted to answer any that stood out to me. i also did a longer post that addressed any questions that i have seen throughout the thread. i will also make a short update on where everything is for those who just want the quick facts

Last edited:

drink125

Jan 1, 2018
Basically the timeline is this ( HERE ARE THE SPARKNOTES)

Tropical Daze is being worked on but it is not the focus of the team from what i have seen

Snow Daze is Getting a Remake and the Extra Day. Steam and Itchio owners who already own snow daze get the Remake and Extra day for free at least from what was said in the discord. Itchio version already has day zero and one with remade art. Not alot of progress of the remake is shown publicly because of the standards of the art team, Zeta is recovering and getting medical work done on him. Here is also a message from Zeta about the progress.

So No, Zeta is not milking the game, the update is free if you already own the game, no matter what platform you are on. also the remake is bound to end up on here or other sites when it comes out.

Message from today.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: noms23 and affen123

drink125

Jan 1, 2018
oh btw The Android Port is Basically Broken for Snow Daze. They had a external development team come in and do the work for the port and it has not been touched since 2020 but that was just a small update, there are still issues with the code. Updates to android and also other issues with the code have made this version of the game hard to recommend to people and it seems like the remake may or may not get a android port.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes