noms23

Jul 5, 2020
I haven't been around for the early development of the game, but I have seen some of these messes, yeah. Even if they're making these mistakes, Ren'Py is still a far better option for them than most alternatives just by dint of specifically being set up for visual novels. At least this time around they've got direct and active support from their publisher. If we're lucky, that translates to QA on top of the art assets already being provided.
I will agree that the team is large for the remake from what i have seen and the publisher is giving them more support. when the team was making the original steam verison, they were still using the original team from the beginning of the snow daze work. I think the publisher saw how much people love this game and they want to provide as much as they can for it?

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Every so often I come back to this game as being the most well done Mind Control game I have had the joy of playing. The slow build up especially is something most of these games don't understand. Getting to know the characters and then slowly changing them bit by bit is what real fucking sells man!

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
my hopes for overwhored 2 are dead now...
when they finished this game the first time they said "we finish hypno Lab, we move on to Tropical Daze, then we move on to Overwhored 2, and maybe remaking the first Overwhored..."
But here we are...

Reactions: Sihn8

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

A special promo image for Snow Daze fans! This is a little preview of some work in progress splash art for Snow Daze: Redaze! The game is going to feature splash art by the core team during loading screens with all of them doing images in their own style! This one's from Seth with lineart from KiwiBoxers! Seth is one of the people that helped to develop the color style we're currently using in Redaze.
Happy 4th of July everyone!

1657037335265.jpeg

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Lol, the MC looks like he's got small tits because the lighting on his pecs makes them look round and they don't connect to his shoulder muscles.

Last edited:

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017

Public post

A special promo image for Snow Daze fans! This is a little preview of some work in progress splash art for Snow Daze: Redaze! The game is going to feature splash art by the core team during loading screens with all of them doing images in their own style! This one's from Seth with lineart from KiwiBoxers! Seth is one of the people that helped to develop the color style we're currently using in Redaze.
Happy 4th of July everyone!

View attachment 1909260
WHY ARE THERE PIERCINGS?

Reactions: jsmitth529

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I just want to see them knocked up once again, talking about getting their cousins the same treatment :(
If you talking about about Summer Daze sorry to say but with their promises you need like 3 live to even just catch some news about it.I left hope long ago after their lying promises regarding next part of game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes