randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I hope they add more slutty clothes and kinky stuff in the remake maybe even a bad end where lil sis gets fucked by a dog Idk xD but what I really what is more pregnancy for it to be pretty long also the girls need landing strips at least

Last edited:
Reactions: ozzo

noms23

Jul 5, 2020
If you talking about about Summer Daze sorry to say but with their promises you need like 3 live to even just catch some news about it.I left hope long ago after their lying promises regarding next part of game
Tropical daze seems like it is still planned by the devs from what i have seen

Dec 4, 2019
I still love the game but I am not much of a fan of 'hyper' body proportions. :s Looks like all of them will be HH+ cups now. I for one like piercings.

Hmm. The duality of man. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Donfightit

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
I still love the game but I am not much of a fan of 'hyper' body proportions. :s Looks like all of them will be HH+ cups now. I for one like piercings.

Hmm. The duality of man. :HideThePain:
As long as the booty doesnt get smaller, I'm all for it.

This is also the duality of man ;)

Reactions: noms23

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
yeah i can get behind the new proportions and artstyle but I dont get why they dont just spend their energy on tropical daze rather than redoing the game thats already released. I guess its easier to do the same thing over and over again or whatever

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Is there a way to get them all under? I am at the end, when they found out, all of them are over 20 points and i have 5 options, brainwash me to end it, or go to any of them. I did try Sarah, which ended in her route. I suppose if i go to any other, it will be the same, just they route. So any other way to get them all? Or i did something wrong before and it could end without them find out? I don't know how.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Is there a way to get them all under? I am at the end, when they found out, all of them are over 20 points and i have 5 options, brainwash me to end it, or go to any of them. I did try Sarah, which ended in her route. I suppose if i go to any other, it will be the same, just they route. So any other way to get them all? Or i did something wrong before and it could end without them find out? I don't know how.
You have to complete either one or all of their individual routes to unlock the harem route option, forget which it is.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Do all of them separately and you will get an option to do all at the same time

Reactions: Tsusaku

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Do all of them separately and you will get an option to do all at the same time
Do i have to go through the game with every route? Or do i just need to do it from the point where i have the 5 options? Then the harem option will appear with the 5 options? Or do i have to go through the game again?
Thanks for the help

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Do i have to go through the game with every route? Or do i just need to do it from the point where i have the 5 options? Then the harem option will appear with the 5 options? Or do i have to go through the game again?
Thanks for the help
I honestly dont remember, you can burn through the game in 1minuite anyway so its fast to do

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
Thanks for the help
Save at the choice screen and load after each ending. When you have done al the other endings the harem choice will appear.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Ay yo guys. Is this " tropical daze" in development and unavailable so far? Cuz I couldn't find it when I searched for it.

Thanks.

nero2388

Nov 20, 2021
I installed the latest Android version and opening the menu brings up "an exception has occurred" leaving no way to save. Any fix for this?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I installed the latest Android version and opening the menu brings up "an exception has occurred" leaving no way to save. Any fix for this?
No, it's been this way since this version came out 20 months ago and has had many reports of the problem in this thread. It's not going to get fixed any time soon.

Reactions: nero2388

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
So I saw this game got remake/remastered as Snow Daze Redaze on twitter. So anyone knows the progress of it or it got can'ed?

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes