Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Oh ok, I see it still going strong and damn nipple piercing on mommy. Hope others has something on them or apply on all of them

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Not particularly interested in playing the same game again, but I loved the original so I wish the dev good luck.
The VO in this is really what every other weg should aspire to imo. The VO in this really feels ahead of its time

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

The New Comedy Art Style!

1660763652544.png
In the original build of Snow Daze we used Chibis to show comedic scenes. The originals were drawn by Sleepymaid and although great, they didn't fit the style of the overall game and sadly got replaced. Now the team at Critical Bliss has worked with us to create a new style for people to enjoy.

The majority of the game will retain the artstyle you're familiar with as part of the amazing Redaze style. Since the original didn't have a unified style despite my best efforts I consider it very important to get back to what I originally wanted. We'll be adding quite a bit more scenes, popups, and CG's in general, so these will be a fun, cute bonus on top of the base game. I hope you all like it!

I'll be posting a news post about things in general soon so everyone can catch up.

PS: I personally love the eyebrows.

noms23

Jul 5, 2020

Public post

View attachment 1989639
In the original build of Snow Daze we used Chibis to show comedic scenes. The originals were drawn by Sleepymaid and although great, they didn't fit the style of the overall game and sadly got replaced. Now the team at Critical Bliss has worked with us to create a new style for people to enjoy.

The majority of the game will retain the artstyle you're familiar with as part of the amazing Redaze style. Since the original didn't have a unified style despite my best efforts I consider it very important to get back to what I originally wanted. We'll be adding quite a bit more scenes, popups, and CG's in general, so these will be a fun, cute bonus on top of the base game. I hope you all like it!

I'll be posting a news post about things in general soon so everyone can catch up.

lol u beat me to posting this

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017

Public post

View attachment 1989639

At least the Chibis have decent body proportions; they're still exaggerated, but not ridiculous.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I am slightly cautious over a comedy art style because that implies there will be more comedy for the sake of comedy.

most of the comedy in this game came out of the interactions and felt mostly natural. Hell, most of the “jokes” were in Jason’s head.

It could be good, I’m just….cautious.

Reactions: brattlebob

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I hope they add more slutty clothes and kinky stuff in the remake maybe even a bad end where lil sis gets fucked by a dog Idk xD but what I really what is more pregnancy for it to be pretty long also the girls need landing strips at least
“more pregna
If you talking about about Summer Daze sorry to say but with their promises you need like 3 live to even just catch some news about it.I left hope long ago after their lying promises regarding next part of game

dude

You just made me realize. The next game should definitely have been called “summer daze”

now sure. There’s already a game with that name, but come on. It’s perfect

Chó Lái Xe

Mar 5, 2022
Can someone tell me the name of guitar soundtrack song or artist when main character meet Jane ? Please , it's so relaxing

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone tell me the name of guitar soundtrack song or artist when main character meet Jane ? Please , it's so relaxing
Use UnRen to extract all audio into music files - if the name of the file doesn't help you, look at the file properties for information. If that doesn't help you, play it on your computer while using your cell phone to listen to identify.

Reactions: Chó Lái Xe

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Use UnRen to extract all audio into music files - if the name of the file doesn't help you, look at the file properties for information. If that doesn't help you, play it on your computer while using your cell phone to listen to identify.
Those are all50/50 to fail if it’s a public domain song. I know from having a supper hard time finding some songs.

so like, I dunno. Original guy is gonna need to pray to god of obscureness

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Those are all50/50 to fail if it’s a public domain song. I know from having a supper hard time finding some songs.

so like, I dunno. Original guy is gonna need to pray to god of obscureness
It's better than nothing. The developer isn't going to come in here and tell them.
Either way, by doing that - they get the song (or at least that loop) that they can then play whenever they want. Which should be almost just as good.

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.6 + All use mod
Size 344 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

mandummy304

Sep 1, 2022

View attachment 24524
Overview:

Snow Daze (formerly Home Invasion) is a visual novel with mind control/incest themes. You play as Jason, an unloved son trapped in a house with his three hot sisters and sexy mom. A blizzard hits forcing everyone to be snowed into the same house for a week. With everyone finally trapped in the same house he has a plan - a plan involving musical subliminals and a sexy future.

Updated: 2020-12-18
Developer/Publisher: Cypress Zeta - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.6
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Change Log:

Walkthrough Day 1-5

WARNING- MAY NEED NEW SAVES

DOWNLOADS
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: All-use Mod

Thanks to @Jrrodmck for files.
*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 24531 View attachment 24532 View attachment 24533 View attachment 24534 View attachment 24535 View attachment 24536 View attachment 24537 View attachment 24538

View attachment 24524
Overview:

Snow Daze (formerly Home Invasion) is a visual novel with mind control/incest themes. You play as Jason, an unloved son trapped in a house with his three hot sisters and sexy mom. A blizzard hits forcing everyone to be snowed into the same house for a week. With everyone finally trapped in the same house he has a plan - a plan involving musical subliminals and a sexy future.

Updated: 2020-12-18
Developer/Publisher: Cypress Zeta - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.6
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Change Log:

Walkthrough Day 1-5

WARNING- MAY NEED NEW SAVES

DOWNLOADS
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: All-use Mod

Thanks to @Jrrodmck for files.
*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 24531 View attachment 24532 View attachment 24533 View attachment 24534 View attachment 24535 View attachment 24536 View attachment 24537 View attachment 24538
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/phone/overlay/main_menu.webp'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/phone/overlay/main_menu.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "screens.rpyc", line 415, in script
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1155, in render
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/phone/overlay/main_menu.webp'.

```

Please tell me how to fix this

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes