• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,428 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,323 17.4%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,733 36.0%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,092 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,834 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,591 20.9%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,382 31.4%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,699 22.4%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 758 10.0%

• Total voters

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
SnowStorm [v0.6 DR] [GleenX Studio] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [707 MB]
- - -

Mac [702 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------
SnowStorm [v0.6 DR] [GleenX Studio] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6 DR Beta -> v0.6 DR [Size]
Attached to this post.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SnowStorm-0.6DR
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Warscared

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.6 DR:
NOTE once again, this is a significant rewrite and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect, so something might have been missed.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
Updated WT

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Okay downloaded v0.6 DR and the replay "Helga - Home, Sweet Home" was greyed out, so I went backed through the game play from an earlier save. And now the replay does not have Helga there helping the MC with bath. If there is no Helga in the scene why would it be named -- "(Helga - Home, Sweet home)" in the replay room. Or did I not do something right during replaying the game from a previous play..??? (I have re-played it different ways on how the MC treats Helga but now don't get the scene with the MC and Helga at bath). Or did I imagine this? I thought for sure with an early version of game - After the clan confronts Sonja after the raid the MC is taking a bath and Helga helps him.

EDIT - It was the number of Helga points i had during my re-play, I needed to get a couple more + Helga points and got the better better scene but the replay is not the one with Helga.

1710862920513.png

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Okay downloaded v0.6 DR and the replay "Helga - Home, Sweet Home" was greyed out, so I went backed through the game play from an earlier save. And now the replay does not have Helga there helping the MC with bath. If there is no Helga in the scene why would it be named -- "(Helga - Home, Sweet home)" in the replay room. Or did I not do something right during replaying the game from a previous play..??? (I have re-played it different ways on how the MC treats Helga but now don't get the scene with the MC and Helga at bath). Or did I imagine this? I thought for sure with an early version of game - After the clan confronts Sonja after the raid the MC is taking a bath and Helga helps him.

View attachment 3459089
She does if she likes the MC enough, you might have lowered her relationship and not pass the relationship check.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
She does if she likes the MC enough, you might have lowered her relationship and not pass the relationship check.
That is what I was thinking at first and may still need to try different play throughs with Helga

EDIT - and that appears to be what it was, I needed to get a couple more + Helga points and got the better scene. but as of right now the replay is still the one with out Helga ???? not sure what is going on, closed and reopened the game too, not sure what to do to get the replay to work.... Or is it a glitch....?? anyone else having issues with this replay or any other replays....???

The scene is really good, so it would be nice if the replay worked.

GleenXstudio

If when you see this, any thoughts.....?

but then aren't replay independent of scores/points. I thought you got the various options in the replay for example the last BB replay, "Candrid - the Queen and the King" you can either proceed with having sex with Candrid or she kills the MC
And if there are different replays depending on game play then you would have two different replays like with this version with DR ex. Milka - Breasts Healing and Katja - having fun with Milka

Last edited:
Reactions: GleenXstudio

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Dev will need to merge some of the clans so it's easier to streamline the story. 3 Clans with multi LIs will take forever to finish lol...
Perhaps remainder of DR will join WW to balance out BB + Outcast + Draugnr ....
But damn i love the story and the LIs

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
That is what I was thinking at first and may still need to try different play throughs with Helga

EDIT - and that appears to be what it was, I needed to get a couple more + Helga points and got the better scene. but as of right now the replay is still the one with out Helga ???? not sure what is going on, closed and reopened the game too, not sure what to do to get the replay to work.... Or is it a glitch....?? anyone else having issues with this replay or any other replays....???

The scene is really good, so it would be nice if the replay worked.
You need hg_sex == 1 for the replay to play out with Helga. Yours is probably another value (likely higher than 1 if you finished the scene and earned some other points). I should have written hg_sex >= 1 as a starting condition instead in the main code of that scene.
I'll adjust that in the next update, thanks for the report. I can also force the hg_sex to be equal to 1 when scoping the values in the replay mode (which is not new code, it's using the same code as the main script).
In the meantime, with the command console (shift+O or shift+D, dunno what works for players), you can probably adjust the hg_sex variable to 1, and have the replay work like you want. (In theory, I haven't tested that method.)

Last edited:

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
You need hg_sex == 1 for the replay to play out with Helga. Yours is probably another value (likely higher than 1 if you finished the scene and earned some other points). I should have written hg_sex >= 1 as a starting condition instead in the main code of that scene.
I'll adjust that in the next update, thanks for the report. I can also force the hg_sex to be equal to 1 when scoping the values in the replay mode (which is not new code, it's using the same code as the main script).
…….
Thanks for the explanation. And while I am at it. Snowstorm is one of the best games out there. Giving players many choices on how their game plays out.

Oct 11, 2017
Dev will need to merge some of the clans so it's easier to streamline the story. 3 Clans with multi LIs will take forever to finish lol...
Perhaps remainder of DR will join WW to balance out BB + Outcast + Draugnr ....
But damn i love the story and the LIs
95% of games on this site have bloat problems like that. Devs spread content too thin between way too many LIs and then take years to get anywhere and burn out when things get too complex. Then they either disappear or start a new fresh game that doesn't feel so overwhelming. Have to enjoy things for what they are and not get too invested in any one game.

Game is good, variety of options is currently nice but concerning for the future, only the weird non-sequitur human cow stuff has been a complete turnoff so far.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 DR + WT by ME! + Cheats by The Witcher

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 673 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

BEAR1613

Nov 8, 2020
estrada777 :
WT mod, downloaded from page 1 EXTRAS (MEGA), works with V 0.6 DR upto and including chapter 4 with the Raven's path.
I can continue playing through chapter 5 and 6 WITHOUT any help from the WT mod.
Wrong version of our WT mod ???

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes