Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,409 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,316 17.4%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,716 36.0%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,077 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,823 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,579 20.9%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,368 31.4%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,687 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 754 10.0%

• Total voters

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
What you call 'modded version' is the normal version for every port.
I don't know what is your first picture, but I never had this. I think you have strange settings.

Anyway, GUI has been reworked in the following release. Shouldn't be a problem anymore

1647892997415.png
1647893174902.png

And those are the whitest renders I found...
Sorry I can't make the snow red, unless I spill enough blood on it, but that's for later in the story ^^

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Sorry I can't make the snow red, unless I spill enough blood on it, but that's for later in the story ^^
Can we at least take on the role of the executioner, so that we can send one or two unpopular contemporaries who have annoyed us from life to death?

The blood eagle sounds tempting, make sure to depict it correctly.

excited.gif

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
Very nice update, chose to go with the White Wolves mainly because of Astrid who is drop dead gorgeous, Lizgard is too but we obviously cant have both. :p

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Very nice update, chose to go with the White Ravens mainly because of Astrid who is drop dead gorgeous, Lizgard is too but we obviously cant have both. :p
The game makes it hard to choose a best clan.

Ravens, Nox is the most gorgeous LI, also the most interesting one + communism which is kind of a unique and interesting approach how the clan works, but i have no interest in any of the other girls in the clan

Bears, most gorgeous LI's overal, all are gingers :love: + most warlike and u get Ragnar as a cool bro

Wolfs...Astrja & Astrid are good, but honestly i just want to spank Mathilda's ass

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
so many choices, enough to make your head spin. who knows what may happen, mabye the mc will bring the clans together as one to fight a mighty enemy, then we can dine & enjoy all the girls.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
so many choices, enough to make your head spin. who knows what may happen, mabye the mc will bring the clans together as one to fight a mighty enemy, then we can dine & enjoy all the girls.
Who knows, i'm curious where the story goes in this game. I really hope it goes more into war, battles or raiding, we're with vikings after all.
IIRC the dev said that at least some of the girls will be available no matter which clan u choose.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Will this be strictly vanilla? Romance girls, save the world, etc.

Or can the MC eventually become some kinda evil dude who wants power and have the girls serve him.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Will this be strictly vanilla? Romance girls, save the world, etc.

Or can the MC eventually become some kinda evil dude who wants power and have the girls serve him.
hmmm..strange how those terms/languages work.

for me "vanilla" aka light things are being dom, trashing down people, crushing their dreams etc...while more serious/hard/evil things are romancing, loving, saving the world...

either way, more than enough "vanilla" things spread around (both in games and life), hopefully this game will have minimum of that while being focused on hard-stuff (romancing, improving, saving people/world etc).

cheers

Reactions: MS686
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes