• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,431 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,326 17.4%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,737 36.0%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,093 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,838 24.2%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,594 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,387 31.4%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,701 22.4%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 759 10.0%

• Total voters

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I Got a scrip Error:
1653850173798.png

I use the "Sandstorm-0.1.5-JeevantWTMOD" and "SnowStorm [v0.1.5] German"
The same when I use additional the "Snow Storm -The Witcher Cheatmod"

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1840278
Worth the trouble? or not?
yes, she is my favourite! hope this time you get a domination path properly going... maddie started so well and then you didn´t fucked her brains out into her becoming your dumb cum rag bimbo!

but hey its your story, what i like must come 2nd to your creativity or else you would be drained soon enough!

it's worth it only if the MC will be able to spank that whopper arse of hers till it's red.
i support this!

Definitely, what's can be more satisfying than making a sexy egomaniac submit.
this thread is growing with people of exquisite taste! but then again a sexy egomaniac can also describe my MC... and no i rather die then to submit!

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Same as sandstorm. The story is so good, actually well written erotic game. Absolutely awesome. I'll definitely start supporting the coming month.

a question too though.. I must be blind, but where is the blood bear 3rd special render. I found the runerock one and the dock lantern one.
Same for the raven 3. render

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Same as sandstorm. The story is so good, actually well written erotic game. Absolutely awesome. I'll definitely start supporting the coming month.

a question too though.. I must be blind, but where is the blood bear 3rd special render. I found the runerock one and the dock lantern one.

Same for the raven 1. render. I can't find it.
Here is a guide by Mortarion which I found really useful.

I have done a little guide for those who have problems to find all secret renders:

• Red Heart
Reactions: percypoasdo

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1877701
The Queen of black hearts. Not easy to break her ice wall, but you might be up for a good surprise.
What will you do with her?
rape her! probably using some drugs ... no use in creating her serious trauma! besides if she does not recall... she can blame Odin or Thor or Frey saying she dreamed of them and then she turned up preggers!

Reactions: Nulldev
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes