Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,630 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,412 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,885 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,214 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,933 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,687 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,548 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,788 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 784 9.7%

• Total voters

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
will after snowstrom completed will continue to moonstrom ? I kinda like your game concept. good luck
There are a lot of different storms that actually exist on earth; there wouldn't be a need to make something new up. I do think your idea is a little humorous, but there are still plenty of different types of storms left, especially with air only (like tornados), water in liquid form (hurricanes / monsoons, thunderstorm, etc.), and even firestorms (during wildfire seasons especially). I'm not gonna think about that really though generally, because I'm too focused on the game and storyline.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wonder if Gertrude will be a romance option. It would be nice to have a BBW romance.
Hard to say. She's not listed in the "story" progress for the characters when you check that. She is, however, shown on the "White Wolves" screen. Then again, so is Torsten (and Odun is on the DR screen), so that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Maybe you can have her on the side or something? I could see it being sort of like how you were able to have sex with Nora's friend on the evil path in Sandstorm, although I wouldn't say that's necessarily an evil choice here. But I don't believe she'll be a full-blown LI, although I could always be wrong.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dude, you spam every thread practically with exact the same post. How about you search a thread to see what people have said? Or you could try the game and, if you don't like it, stop playing. That's what the rest of us do. Seeing a bump in a thread only to find out it's your same question yet again is starting to get annoying.

Reactions: HogRocket

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Dude, you spam every thread practically with exact the same post. How about you search a thread to see what people have said? Or you could try the game and, if you don't like it, stop playing. That's what the rest of us do. Seeing a bump in a thread only to find out it's your same question yet again is starting to get annoying.
People like him want to get their post count up. Not sure why. But, let's not forget the ones who have high post counts with nothing but: TNX

I mean, wtf is wrong with these people?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i just want to know some info about the game before download. thats why i question that. going back on thread i gonna get spoiled and i dont want to get spoiled.
Your post's question, "Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?" is answered on the first page of the thread. I would recommend reading the OP more closely before posting this question in a thread.
This epic adventure in the Northern lands will let you explore the ancient Norse mysteries, make important decisions, fight for your survival and meet a lot of beautiful girls. Whatever the path you choose, only the most determined survive.
As far as number of LIs, there are 9 from what I can tell: 3 from each clan.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Your post's question, "Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?" is answered on the first page of the thread. I would recommend reading the OP more closely before posting this question in a thread.

As far as number of LIs, there are 9 from what I can tell: 3 from each clan.
So that means we could technically fuck Red Sonja, but, that would either be a netori or a sharing path. Which I doubt the dev would give us.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So that means we could technically fuck Red Sonja, but, that would either be a netori or a sharing path. Which I doubt the dev would give us.
Maybe. However, something might happen to her husband and after some mourning time, she'll be free for romancing. I can imagine a few different ways she could become available as the game progresses. I could be wrong, ofc. It's hard to say, but you can increase her "story points" (look at the screen from the top right icon), which is what you do for all the other LIs. IDK why that would be available if you couldn't eventually have her as a LI.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Maybe. However, something might happen to her husband and after some mourning time, she'll be free for romancing. I can imagine a few different ways she could become available as the game progresses. I could be wrong, ofc. It's hard to say, but you can increase her "story points" (look at the screen from the top right icon), which is what you do for all the other LIs. IDK why that would be available if you couldn't eventually have her as a LI.
I'm thinking it's more for sharing and I don't share. lol So, am sticking with the one we go see the rocks with. Forgot her name now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm thinking it's more for sharing and I don't share. lol So, am sticking with the one we go see the rocks with. Forgot her name now.
I'm confused. You said "I doubt the dev would give us" a sharing path, and now you think it is for sharing? Wut?

I obviously really don't know. I would think there could be an option for sharing her (possibly somewhat like Rion at the factory in Sandstorm), but I would doubt you'd have no other option with her. Naturally, it depends on what Gleenx planned for this game, but if we can use the previous entry in the series as any kind of high-level indicator, I would guess you can pursue some different type of path with her as well.

Yrsa is the one at the rocks. Yeah, she's sweet; I like her a lot. Candrid is a bit crazier than I would normally go for, but she looks pretty cute to me. Hopefully she'll get developed a bit more as a character so I can connect with her. Not sure I'd want a cock addict if there's nothing else there.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm confused. You said "I doubt the dev would give us" a sharing path, and now you think it is for sharing? Wut?

I obviously really don't know. I would think there could be an option for sharing her (possibly somewhat like Rion at the factory in Sandstorm), but I would doubt you'd have no other option with her. Naturally, it depends on what Gleenx planned for this game, but if we can use the previous entry in the series as any kind of high-level indicator, I would guess you can pursue some different type of path with her as well.

Yrsa is the one at the rocks. Yeah, she's sweet; I like her a lot. Candrid is a bit crazier than I would normally go for, but she looks pretty cute to me. Hopefully she'll get developed a bit more as a character so I can connect with her. Not sure I'd want a cock addict if there's nothing else there.
I don't know. I'm confused also. Lack of sleep is a bitch. lol

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
This is what the dev said about Sonja: "Only thing I can say : Sonja is not one you can romance in the early stages, and I'm trying to avoid cucking/ntr content in this game ;)."

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, yeah. Sharing option. Def not for me.
I don't think it means sharing
I don't think that's necessarily what it means, either. Tell you what, Wolf™: as the game gets much further along — maybe even nearing its end — if you remind me and ask, I'll tell you what the progression with Sonja has been. Then you can decide if you still at that point want to try a playthrough pursuing her. At least then you don't have to run into anything you don't like, and since I personally don't care much if you later decide what the path entails is for you, you'll know.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't think that's necessarily what it means, either. Tell you what, Wolf™: as the game gets much further along — maybe even nearing its end — if you remind me and ask, I'll tell you what the progression with Sonja has been. Then you can decide if you still at that point want to try a playthrough pursuing her. At least then you don't have to run into anything you don't like, and since I personally don't care much if you later decide what the path entails is for you, you'll know.
:ROFLMAO: Yeah. Doesn't matter much for me anyway. I actually only want the one girl. She seems more like the best romance choice without worrying about shit.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I will wait and hold out for Sonja. If I can't have Maddie back, I will take the woman most alike to her in this one. That way, I will be continuing my Sandstorm romance in spirit, if not in actuality. So I will gladly wait and hold out for the strong and beautiful Red Sonja. :love:

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes