Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,405 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,314 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,710 36.0%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,070 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,821 24.2%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,573 20.9%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,366 31.4%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,682 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 753 10.0%

• Total voters

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Well damnit! Another game I have to keep multiple save paths open for! :ROFLMAO:
Hopefully the MC isn't a clueless dumbass or a complete dickhead. Looking forward to seeing how this goes (y)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Oh sweet, didn't expect this one so soon. Been waiting for the next episode of EraStorm, but thought it was coming after SandStorm was finished. Either way, can't wait to try this out. Love your writing and the characters you create, so pretty excited to see this. Thanks GleenX! ;)

EDIT: Really enjoyed it. Went White Wolves here. Can't wait to see how things go from here on out. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I see hot viking chicks but I got cockblocked by choosing only a single one ? :cautious:
Whats more frustrating is you have to choose a clan and stick with it instead of conquering/unify all of them...you all know why I want that :BootyTime:
Damn, its like your starving and you see a delicious meal but you are only allowed to eat 1/3 of it.
Plus point is that dev. said you can date multiple girls ? Call me supprise but its unclear if we ever get a harem option. Only Odin knows.

I had my suspicion about potential NTR or sharing stuff since you got in every clan at least one more guy in the group...and when you played his other game you know what will happen. However dev. said he will dont mix such stuff anymore and at least this game shall not have it. Lets see if its true in the end.

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
Named saves would help with multiple paths game otherwise by the next update I'll forget what the game is about let alone what all the different saves are.

Reactions: Grelk
Jan 15, 2019
Pic 3...um...yeah. Hurricane lanterns rely on technology and an understanding of physics that not only didn't exist in the middle ages (1000 years to soon) they didn't have an inkling of the science and technologies leading UP to them either. Bout the only thing they *might* have been able to manage is the glass work. And even that might be a stretch considering it'd have to survive some pretty high temps without cracking. Hell, they wouldn't have access to the fuel either. Those things ain't running on rendered tallow or olive/veg oils. Even the wick uses tech they didn't have.
All he has to say is this is in an alternate reality and this whole post becomes redundant.

DeerHound

Dec 3, 2020
This game has potential, but I'm worried about the paths. Can the devs deliver consistency throughout the 3 paths? I mean, it must be really confusing and really time consuming to develop and manage all of these stuff. Finger crossed.

Reactions: pizbia and Nastys

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: GleenX Studio
As I like these games of this developer, we clog themselves in them, this reminds me very much of The Witcher's games among others these Meche Background songs with us.
Congratulations for these magnificent works.:love::love::love:

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes