• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,428 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,322 17.4%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,732 36.0%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,092 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,834 24.2%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,591 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,382 31.4%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,699 22.4%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 758 10.0%

• Total voters

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Having 3 unique paths sounds great on paper but it can very easily explode into something extremely complicated.
I know this from SandStorm ;) and I'm aware of how tedious it can become. Therefore I adapted the gameplay for SnowStorm to be a lot easier to handle in the long term, and to create content with fewer headaches. The demo doesn't show all the gameplay yet. The structure of the game will appear clearer on the next content update. That is why I called it [demo] and not [v0.1].

The 3 paths are not completely independent. The 3 clans still live in the same village ;). No one said that you joined a clan for the rest of your life either ;). There will be only one main storyline (until the late stages of the game) with 3 variations according to the clan you are part of.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A little explanation on the way to get affinity points.
For each [story/affinity point] with a girl, you will get 4 opportunities to score a point with her. You need to get 3 right out of the 4 to increase your affinity. If for example, you didn't get Nox affinity +1, it means you missed at least 2 score points. She is a bit harder to get because telling the chiefs you are English at the council is probably not the choice players will naturally take, but as Nox sees you as a potential informant/spy... and she is also more perceptive than others when you are lying ;)

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I know this from SandStorm ;) and I'm aware of how tedious it can become. Therefore I adapted the gameplay for SnowStorm to be a lot easier to handle in the long term, and to create content with fewer headaches. The demo doesn't show all the gameplay yet. The structure of the game will appear clearer on the next content update. That is why I called it [demo] and not [v0.1].

The 3 paths are not completely independent. The 3 clans still live in the same village ;). No one said that you joined a clan for the rest of your life either ;). There will be only one main storyline (until the late stages of the game) with 3 different approaches and 3 main girls linked to the main story.

For each [story/affinity point] with a girl, you will get 4 opportunities to score a point with her. You need to get 3 right out of the 4 to increase your affinity. If for example, you didn't get Nox affinity +1, it means you missed at least 2 score points. She is a bit harder to get because telling the chiefs you are English at the council is probably not the choice players will naturally take, but as Nox sees you as a potential informant/spy... and she is also more perceptive than others when you are lying ;)
thanks for sharing this great game with us :cool: (y)

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Oooh nice, muscular viking gorgeous women, count me in besides, the story of the game is very interesting

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Village cuties reading books... well, I guess a lot of people don't realize how books were rare and expensive in those times... :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

... viking chicks drinking tea... it's a fantasy world, definitely :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
I guess a lot of people don't realize how books were rare and expensive in those times...
I can imagine that Vikings could capture them during some raids. But the tea is definitely ridiculous. Similar the fight with the knights. Still, I believe it's going to be a great game.

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018

The 3 paths are not completely independent. The 3 clans still live in the same village ;). No one said that you joined a clan for the rest of your life either ;). There will be only one main storyline (until the late stages of the game) with 3 variations according to the clan you are part of.

A game that won't have a Harem? Now that's even more refreshing. As much as Harems are enticing to some people it bogs the game down and force different love interests to change into bland shells of what makes them interesting and share. I really hope you keep it that way, having one set for a different outcome keeps it replayable and not diluted with unnecessary love drama.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can imagine that Vikings could capture them during some raids. But the tea is definitely ridiculous. Similar the fight with the knights. Still, I believe it's going to be a great game.
Nah. Very unlikely. Anyway, this is not important - definitely: we're playing a game where MC is a time traveller (I guess), after all :D:D

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Is there any way to get the titjob scene? All I got was the jizzing from touch scene.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes