Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,409 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,316 17.4%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,717 36.0%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,077 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,823 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,580 20.9%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,369 31.4%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,687 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 754 10.0%

• Total voters

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I know this from SandStorm ;) and I'm aware of how tedious it can become. Therefore I adapted the gameplay for SnowStorm to be a lot easier to handle in the long term, and to create content with fewer headaches. The demo doesn't show all the gameplay yet. The structure of the game will appear clearer on the next content update. That is why I called it [demo] and not [v0.1].

The 3 paths are not completely independent. The 3 clans still live in the same village ;). No one said that you joined a clan for the rest of your life either ;). There will be only one main storyline (until the late stages of the game) with 3 variations according to the clan you are part of.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A little explanation on the way to get affinity points.
For each [story/affinity point] with a girl, you will get 4 opportunities to score a point with her. You need to get 3 right out of the 4 to increase your affinity. If for example, you didn't get Nox affinity +1, it means you missed at least 2 score points. She is a bit harder to get because telling the chiefs you are English at the council is probably not the choice players will naturally take, but as Nox sees you as a potential informant/spy... and she is also more perceptive than others when you are lying ;)
Oh nice!
I was wondering about the relationship structure in the game, and it seems that it's answered here!
Another question that I wanted to ask is, regarding MC's personality and the options of handling things, would MC being in a certain clan influence what is available and what is not?

For instance, I'm getting the feeling with Dark Ravens, smarts/intelligence is more of that route's focus, whereas Bloody Bears seems more focused on strength and courage. White Wolves, I'm not too sure, but it feels like a hybrid or balanced approach between Ravens and Bears.
As an example, if I decide to stick with Dark Ravens, and is placed in a situation where I'm facing an enemy, would an option which would be Bloody Bears focus even be given in my MC's situation, such as fight and kill the enemy (physical approach)?

Or another question is, if even such an option is given and I choose to take action which differs from clan's focus (if we use the above example, my MC being in Dark Ravens clan, but decides to physically fight someone, instead of using smarts), will there be penalties (such as reduction in affinity etc)?

Just been wondering about that since I went through all 3 clan routes.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Interesting, but seriously join a clan without exploring ? seems forced but I'll see where the dev takes us and how he does that.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Lol. The girl pictures are associated completely randomly to the tiers. No link whatsoever to find there.
Thanks for the laugh though ;)
No, it's simple. I won't make a game mixing very different genres anymore. It's too much of a pain to handle.
In the future, I will make either a full NTR/extreme tags game, or a completely free-of NTR game. This one is the latter.
Wow, hats off to you for realising it. I wished atleast one optional ntr dev to know this truth. And you made that. Even though i didnt like the "optional" in your first game, i admired you for one of the first developer to realize that "non-ntr paths need not to be only vanilla of **handholding** but can be hardcore and fastpaced too. ". All the best. I loved all three clans and their love interests.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
Is SandStorm EP1 going to continue ? or EP 1 is completed?
like i already answered it will most likely continue since the story isn't over yet , imagine like a big book with many episodes , each episode tells a different story and each episode have many chapters it's like while i am waiting for episode 1 to get more chapters let's read episode 2 since it is a different story

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I know this from SandStorm ;) and I'm aware of how tedious it can become. Therefore I adapted the gameplay for SnowStorm to be a lot easier to handle in the long term, and to create content with fewer headaches. The demo doesn't show all the gameplay yet. The structure of the game will appear clearer on the next content update. That is why I called it [demo] and not [v0.1].

The 3 paths are not completely independent. The 3 clans still live in the same village ;). No one said that you joined a clan for the rest of your life either ;). There will be only one main storyline (until the late stages of the game) with 3 variations according to the clan you are part of.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A little explanation on the way to get affinity points.
For each [story/affinity point] with a girl, you will get 4 opportunities to score a point with her. You need to get 3 right out of the 4 to increase your affinity. If for example, you didn't get Nox affinity +1, it means you missed at least 2 score points. She is a bit harder to get because telling the chiefs you are English at the council is probably not the choice players will naturally take, but as Nox sees you as a potential informant/spy... and she is also more perceptive than others when you are lying ;)
allow me to say a few words about this... while a blown out harem would be ridiculous, a poliamori relationship could potentially work for the 3 clans..
white wolves : wolves hunt and travel in packs, so a sense of unity coul lead to the white wolf girls to be more open to sharing MC between eachother, if they also bond between each other. Astrja and Astrid are no brainer as of why it could work. Mathilda just as Astrja is an explorer/hunter so they can easily become friends on expeditions. and they need Astrid to comunicate.. obviously to achieve that the MC would have to be resourcefull and couragious, maybe fighting trolls or whatever mythological monsters roam the north.
Bloody Bears is a bit easier, as long as MC becomes a great warrior, the women would like to mate him just to have strong children.
Dark Ravens... well spies often used sexuality to gather informations, so I see no reason why Nox's goons wouldn't be causal about relationships with the lady's permission.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Bloody Bears is a bit easier, as long as MC becomes a great warrior, the women would like to mate him just to have strong children.
I totally agree!
Until Ragnar has a word to say and is doubling you with his Ax :eek: oh wait he is the clan leader....

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Just like all the other fathers/kings/whatever ... he'll be dead by then and MC will be the leader :)
OK, I agree I was wrong, he don't need an ax to do it, he will just kill the MC with his small finger and cut him into pieces and feed him to the rats. During that time the MC is dreaming about leading something...

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes