Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,612 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,396 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,861 35.8%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,197 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,922 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,679 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,534 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,776 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 779 9.7%

• Total voters

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018
Well... I'm gonna wait for the ultra low pixelated quality for potatoes's pc ;v
[VN] [Ren'Py] EraStorm (Episode 2): SnowStorm [v0.3.0] [GleenX Studio] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.83GB
Repack size: 484MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.2.5 you may get it here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
:ROFLMAO: Back to back posts I’m dying

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well now, that had to be one of the best AVN game trailers I've seen. In some of those shots I thought this was a new AAA game coming out. Visual wonders abound. And a clan of ginger women? :love: Sign me up for that if possible. I'll have to kill that Ragnar dude of course, but the ladies will get over it. I should probably investigate the original game first, but this one looks really interesting.

Reactions: Warscared

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
I really liked the Dev's other game, but felt it was pretty short. This game from changelog seems to have 3 weeks' worth of in game play? How much content is that? Is there sufficient progression story wise? I like to get into VNs only if there has been sufficient progress in story.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really liked the Dev's other game, but felt it was pretty short. This game from changelog seems to have 3 weeks' worth of in game play? How much content is that? Is there sufficient progression story wise? I like to get into VNs only if there has been sufficient progress in story.
Each day is a single event, so hopefully that gives you a better idea.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
New lewd scene I found just nudist and blowjob scene from Lady Nox
That's almost a guarantee if you focus on getting Raven events done. Also, for this type of revelation about new content, please use spoiler / ispoiler tags so people who haven't played it yet don't get anything revealed early unless by their choice.

eagersecret

Feb 1, 2019
Are we able to choose all of the events or only limited numbers? For example I was forced to select main clan event before finishing other individual girls events.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any connection to first game, do i need to play it before this?
This has been asked a few times on this thread, but to save you some time: some, but not a huge amount yet; and no, you don't have to have played Sandstorm (though I definitely recommend it). At the beginning, you can choose which LI from that game the MC ended up with (Maddie the Tomb Raider-ish girl; Rion the blonde; or Nora the Arabic girl). Based on whomever you've chosen, references will pop up sometimes in the game. So far, though, most of the time things stay focused on events in this game.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Not enough content. Each update is shorter than the last. For a lewd game it really lacks in that department.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

townie

Oct 3, 2017
Getting an error on the Bears route. On Friday, after a couple of lines about Candrid, I get "ScriptError: could not find label 'candrid_S3'" and then the game is stuck.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I would like to know what triggers certain events, in my bear route, I had two matilda events firing, while in the white wolves one, I only had one.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
This game is a lot weaker than the previous one and the 100 girls just means very little time is put into each one. The sandboxy elements water it down further.

Reactions: larry69 and Ceesko
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes