• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,428 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,323 17.4%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,733 36.0%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,092 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,834 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,591 20.9%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,382 31.4%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,699 22.4%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 758 10.0%

• Total voters

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
It isn't.
Ok I'm not gonna waste more time than this so don't expect another response, it's boring.

She's listed as a LI within the game... You can check this yourself, you score romance points with her, click the stats button. The dev has decreed, she is romanceable, she's also married, which means you're gonna have to drive a wedge (MC shaped wedge) between them in order to advance what is clearly planned plot. This is NTR, specifically Netori, if you don't know what it means, don't bother me, look it up. It's not hard to type that into a search engine, or copy paste the word if you're extra lazy, but don't argue that the sea isn't wet. Because it's really quite boring.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is NTR, specifically Netori, if you don't know what it means, don't bother me, look it up. It's not hard to type that into a search engine, or copy paste the word if you're extra lazy, but don't argue that the sea isn't wet. Because it's really quite boring.
What do I do if hate invoking japanese words in american games and want to dissuade their usage but couldn't care less about a spat over some broad in "redhead clan" over yonder? (Not in WW no care)

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
If you mean Julian and Rion, I understand and agree with you, it's NTR, but I didn't know there was a scene where you share rion in the event that she dances, as I said before in another coment post after that, I didn't get to that. So you're right, but lack of context, I said that because normally netorare is mostly considered NTR here, not netori or netorase, For example, when there is netori, they don't call it NTR here, just netori, That's why I said the MC never gets NTR
Yes I meant them, but it's obviously NTR from the get go, the moment it starts it's "Oh I'm still pining for Rion..." Obvious direction there. Must wiggle my way between her and her BF.

And yeah ok totally fair if that's universally agreed but NTR for me means NTR, all types not just one. I'm not saying I always hate it, I don't, sometimes i'ts appropriate and I do have my own stories planned with some in, not even my thing but it's there because the story demands it.
Personally I'd be most against Netorase myself as that's just not something I can relate to, however there are those that actually get off on NTR and I'd have thought that seeings as that's literaly what Netorase is. NTR here would typically mean Netorase, seeing as that'd be the enjoying being cucked fetish. Which would mean people into it are getting their fetish, otherwise the NTR is just people who are sad about it, being extra sad because they can't even escape it in a game, that seems silly to me.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
dev has decreed, she is romanceable, she's also married, which means you're gonna have to drive a wedge (MC shaped wedge) between them in order to advance what is clearly planned plot.
You will not. If you played the game you would know why.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
What do I do if hate invoking japanese words in american games and want to dissuade their usage but couldn't care less about a spat over some broad in "redhead clan" over yonder (Not in WW no care)
So you're asking how to stop people using japanese words, but you don't actually care about the context or the situation... I mean, don't look is what I'd advise, I find the best way to avoid a situation is avoid it if you're not interested...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So you're asking how to stop people using japanese words, but you don't actually care about the context or the situation... I mean, don't look is what I'd advise, I find the best way to avoid a situation is avoid it if you're not interested...
I dont want to discourage japanese words because I have something inherently against japanese words - it's precisely the context that leads me to care, it's a means to an end. Right now that legacy terminology does a piss-poor job of describing occurences in games, and lends to some fetishes being overrepresented and some being underrepresented. We have very good words in english to describe all these actions without confusion.

A player could simply ask: Does the mc get cucked in this game? Simple answer: No.

Or, they could simply ask: Does the mc have sex with someone elses SO? It would sound like it (again I dont play team redhead).

Does the MC swap partners with another couple at any point? No.

See, everything is crystal clear without anime-speak. (Obv my first sentence wasn't entirely truthful)

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hey guys. I have a question. I'm playing the game without MOD, only with PDF WT, according to WT i had to gain +1 DEX after my hunting with Mathilda. But i've got nothing, still have Dex10,INT10,STR10. How is it supposed to work? Maybe I misunderstood mechanics of the game?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys. I have a question. I'm playing the game without MOD, only with PDF WT, according to WT i had to gain +1 DEX after my hunting with Mathilda. But i've got nothing, still have Dex10,INT10,STR10. How is it supposed to work? Maybe I misunderstood mechanics of the game?
This may or may not help you: https://f95zone.to/threads/snowstorm-v0-3-5-gleenx-studio.102771/post-8823048. That does remind me that I need to update it for content after I originally posted it.

Reactions: AlexMpog

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You might need to do other quests first as you may have failed an attribute test.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
First, LOVED Sandstorm and I'm really enjoying Snowstorm. One question/critique: It seems like we're being forced, somewhat, down certain paths. example: I really have no interest in Astrja (or however it's spelled) not really into the huge boob thing. I MUCH prefer Astrid (or even Mathilda) as she's my favorite (reminds me of Rion from Sandstorm). Yet it seems like I was forced into a Astrjah scene. I wouldn't mind if this is going to be a harem game, but Sandstorm most definitely wasn't. Is it just too early in the game and a decision point is upcoming? I can see screwing 2 sisters blowing up in MC's face SPECTACULARLY!

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
First, LOVED Sandstorm and I'm really enjoying Snowstorm. One question/critique: It seems like we're being forced, somewhat, down certain paths. example: I really have no interest in Astrja (or however it's spelled) not really into the huge boob thing. I MUCH prefer Astrid (or even Mathilda) as she's my favorite (reminds me of Rion from Sandstorm). Yet it seems like I was forced into a Astrjah scene. I wouldn't mind if this is going to be a harem game, but Sandstorm most definitely wasn't. Is it just too early in the game and a decision point is upcoming? I can see screwing 2 sisters blowing up in MC's face SPECTACULARLY!
Astrja, Nox, Candrid are main LIs I take it. So, you obviously can't dump main Li for a side girl. But i might be wrong of course.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Astrja, Nox, Candrid are main LIs I take it. So, you obviously can't dump main Li for a side girl. But i might be wrong of course.
I think at the start you will not be able to change some things like having a handjob from Candrid at the start and helping her later, having sex with Nox or feeling attached to Arstja, but I think later you will be able to break up or reject the main girls.

Last edited:

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Sucks having to wait for content for extended periods of time wish it was easier to get it released

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Do you still her her scenes if you neglect Astrja affinity and only get Astrid? I was unaware, that sounds odd.

Last edited:

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
Decided to finally play SandStorm and right after I finished that game (which was great btw) started SnowStorm and I gotta say it fills very nicely that spot for norse stuff that was lost when Vinland was abandoned. It may sound weird but my favorite clan so far is the Bloody Bears (Though it is quite biased since I have a huge thing for redheads) even if Dark Ravens and White Wolves did not disappoint.

Btw, is it just me or when you plan in one clan and do quests with the members from other clans the dialogue talks about stuff you did only in a playthrough where you chose their respective clans? Seems pretty weird to me. Also, I wonder how things will be once we find our LI from SandStorm (Maddie in my case) if we're already with someone from this era.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Decided to finally play SandStorm and right after I finished that game (which was great btw) started SnowStorm and I gotta say it fills very nicely that spot for norse stuff that was lost when Vinland was abandoned. It may sound weird but my favorite clan so far is the Bloody Bears (Though it is quite biased since I have a huge thing for redheads) even if Dark Ravens and White Wolves did not disappoint.

Btw, is it just me or when you plan in one clan and do quests with the members from other clans the dialogue talks about stuff you did only in a playthrough where you chose their respective clans? Seems pretty weird to me. Also, I wonder how things will be once we find our LI from SandStorm (Maddie in my case) if we're already with someone from this era.
There is a "cheat" stat that's being tracked, FYI. So depending on that, there might be some very interesting (heartbreaking?) conversations in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
There is a "cheat" stat that's being tracked, FYI. So depending on that, there might be some very interesting (heartbreaking?) conversations in the future.
That's interesting. On another note, considering people are theorizing that Candrid was the one behind Ragnar's death and may be using the MC for some kind of plan, do you think that - if this theory turns out to be true - her path will be the closest thing to an actual evil path (like in SandStorm)?

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes