Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,895 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,525 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,088 35.6%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,395 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,074 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,831 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,719 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,926 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 832 9.6%

• Total voters

starkj

May 17, 2022
Sometimes i wonder how he's gonna deal with the girl we chose from Sandstorm and the LI we choose ( if we choose ) in Snowstorm and if there's gonna be another Storm game, how's it gonna affect that game.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Sometimes i wonder how he's gonna deal with the girl we chose from Sandstorm and the LI we choose ( if we choose ) in Snowstorm and if there's gonna be another Storm game, how's it gonna affect that game.
About the first question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the second question:
The next game will be called DustStorm, the MC will be Lex, the son of Rion and the original MC, and will have Lana, daughter of Nora and the MC, as one of the main love interest. It will continue the ending where the MC dated both Rion and Nora and stopped Madison from entering the portal and the world was engulfed in a giant sandstorm .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: turbojoe
Dec 5, 2019
[/SPOILER said:
About the second question:
The next game will be called DustStorm, the MC will be Lex, the son of Rion and the original MC, and will have Lana, daughter of Nora and the MC, as one of the main love interest. It will continue the ending where the MC dated both Rion and Nora and stopped Madison from entering the portal and the world was engulfed in a giant sandstorm .
Hmm, so no MC leaving snow-storm to go to the next “storm”, ie. dust-storm leaving his off spring from Various LI in Viking times ? Like he did in some of the endings in sand-storm.

you have the choice of remembering one of the sandstorm LI. If you don’t pick one you can still play. I am not sure what the LI in snowstorm say when your sleeping? and Nox says about the girl in your memory? If you didn’t pick a Sandstorm LI.
I had picked Maddie from sandstorm.

Not sure I really want to play through all the clans and options again without picking a sandstorm LI. But guess I could. While waiting for DR final and WW clan release

hope the above made sense

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
YEAH WELL... Astra is the godless of snow and Ice or at least her daughter...
so by the end of snowstorm your favourite LI gets to go over the portal to join your heavenly harem!

so by the end of the 12th Portal when you finally ascend... you gonna get your balls cut off by a gaggle of harpies

somehow Nora becoming the goddess of Cats and Astraja already being the godess or should we say the dogess
(i am pretty sure doggy is her favorite position... and dogging her favorite activity... drunk slut!)
of Snow and ice... If you picked right your paramours are forces of nature in and off themselves
the question is how come Astrid does not have the same habilities? same mother as it seems...

Reactions: david83007

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Hmm, so no MC leaving snow-storm to go to the next “storm”, ie. dust-storm leaving his off spring from Various LI in Viking times ? Like he did in some of the endings in sand-storm.

That's what I think: there will be 2 kinds of endings (just like in Sandstorm), stay in the viking age and live a happy life or return to the present.

About the first question:
ntering the portal and the world was engulfed in a giant sandstorm [/ISPOILER].
If that's true, then getting the "canon" ending - finding the girl and returning to the present- means that each girl can only be found by one of the clans. That would be cool as fuck with a high replay value.

Reactions: dav3knight

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
If that's true, then getting the "canon" ending - finding the girl and returning to the present- means that each girl can only be found by one of the clans. That would be cool as fuck with a high replay value.
I fear we will have to depend on Nox to meet again the previous LIs

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
So using the previous LI as a trading currency is a trick again? Otherwise something has changed in the plans in the last 2 years

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Till now my favorite girls are Mathilda, Candrid and Astrid. If Mathilda joins BB, I am pretty much set on choosing my route.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think that the pattern is:
1) White Wolves= Maddie (because of Freyja)
2) Dark Ravens= Nora (because she looks like Nox)
3) Red Bears= Rion (It's just the remaining option)
you must be blind...
you put the chestnut hair with the white wolves and the blonde with the redheads?
furthermore Rhyon is more of a diplomat and Maddie was the fighter with military training!
but Nora is indeed a performer that can be a trickster

ALso who wants to support Nox and her crazy idea to save the northern culture?

if Nox wins we get....

which granted is pretty awesome

but if she fails we get this

which objectively is far far far more awesome....

ofc we also get...

this!
but Sabaton makes it worth while!

Can anyone explain the sex scene with Candrid "click on different areas of the screen to make Candrid move"? Nothing I do seems to do anything except just immediately progress to the next scene after she says "that was good but is it over already"
its the passionate foreplay game!
you gotta double click on the tip of the tits to kiss and suck on her tits depends on the button used
and then use the mouse to circle her clitoris roughly 50 to 100 times and then click and repeat
once thats done you can move your mouse really fast from the outside to her buttock to apply a slap to her buttocks
or you can use your mouse button to go up and down her inner tight and she will squirm in ecstasy
ofc its a better game play if you use an iPad in my personal experience... using a mouse is... not so user friendly and intuitive!

The dev said that the WW path is the "Maddie" path. Plus, they have a close relation with freya which is Maddie daughter.
herm incest really? cause Maddie´s daughter is the result of my evil cannon path where i raped all the 3 girls...
in sandstorm! the reason why my MC can not recall what happened in Egypt
is the brain protecting itself from the worthless piece of rapist shit my MC truly is...

GleenXstudio is this true? cause... maddie military lady is a WW ?
did maddie cheated on me with Astrid father? was she preggers already and that is why Astrja is special and Astrid is a nerd?

Last edited:

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
4.30 star(s) 50 Votes