Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,896 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,526 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,089 35.6%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,396 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,075 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,831 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,719 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,926 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 832 9.6%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2022
Chance for what?
Chance for Mathilda to not join bb clan and march into more corrupted path. If Candrid put her claws on her, there is no way Mathilda not fall further. Her shy thank to MC was too cute to lose.

Because Katja isn't clearly evil.
She fights for her own freedom and other clan members, in that I believe Nox was wrong. It made me respect Katja. Though, staying to close to Candrid will corrupt her so even though she is not evil right now, I believe she will turn into one. Btw, Katja has something with the attack to the village which makes her at best, opportunist. So even if she is not evil, she is on the fence.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Chance for Mathilda to not join bb clan
While he didn't say anything, I would say it is 0 chances of that not happening. Sonja left the BB to join the WW, so someone has to take her place, and that someone is going to be Mathilda.
She fights for her own freedom and other clan members, in that I believe Nox was wrong. It made me respect Katja. Though, staying to close to Candrid will corrupt her so even though she is not evil right now, I believe she will turn into one. Btw, Katja has something with the attack to the village which makes her at best, opportunist. So even if she is not evil, she is on the fence.
What Candrid did is what Vikings would do at that time, I can't see why Katja wouldn't get behind her for the opportunity to free the DR and to get the Outcasts a better life.

Katja is the leader of the Outcasts, so they attacked the village on her order. The attack was made to weaken the leaders of the BB and DR clan originally, but Candrid betrayed Torsten and made the WW get the brunt of the attack.
Now Candrid is the leader of the BB and is in an alliance with Katja, who is leading the DR and the Outcasts, and Mathilda, who is probably going to bring some dissidents from the WW to the New Alliance.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I'm not particularly sure about this, I mean she leads a faction of cannibals
I think cannibalism was more out of necessity than because they liked it.
It seems that Katja wants to lead them back into the Viking's society and have a better life.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I think cannibalism was more out of necessity than because they liked it.
It seems that Katja wants to lead them back into the Viking's society and have a better life.
So you mean it was a necessity even before they were kicked out?
Seeing it this way, Nox is an increasingly worse leader

Oct 10, 2022
While he didn't say anything, I would say it is 0 chances of that not happening. Sonja left the BB to join the WW, so someone has to take her place, and that someone is going to be Mathilda.
I have the same assumption but still getting my fair share of copium.

What Candrid did is what Vikings would do at that time, I can't see why Katja wouldn't get behind her for the opportunity to free the DR and to get the Outcasts a better life.
I am not talking about what they did but what they will do. Katja's deeds were cruel but acceptable.

I'm not particularly sure about this, I mean she leads a faction of cannibals
So you mean it was a necessity even before they were kicked out?
I don't quite remember if they mentioned they were cannibals when they kicked out but I am also leaning neccesity approach. Though, having particular taste for it, they did mentioned they liked to eat ww members more, is an indication of they grew accustomed to that. Still, trying to lead them into society is a noble goal by Katja.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I don't quite remember if they mentioned they were cannibals when they kicked out but I am also leaning neccesity approach
Having played it all in the last 3 days: it is said that cannibalism is the cause of their exile from the clan.
That said, it wouldn't be the first time that communism led to starvation.

P.S.
I finally found the courage to go the Candrid route, I'm a bad person for finding it intriguing?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Having played it all in the last 3 days: it is said that cannibalism is the cause of their exile from the clan.

P.S.
I finally found the courage to go the Candrid route, I'm a bad person for finding it intriguing?
I enjoyed Candrid's path. I was at first intrigued by her but now I'm wary of her, but I intend to follow her path to the end. Candrid is never dull. I've got 10 saves going for different paths. I enjoyed Sandstorm, but I'm loving Snowstorm, so I'm exploring most of the paths

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I enjoyed Candrid's path. I was at first intrigued by her but now I'm wary of her, but I intend to follow her path to the end. Candrid is never dull. I've got 10 saves going for different paths. I enjoyed Sandstorm, but I'm loving Snowstorm, so I'm exploring most of the paths
I totally agree. In Sandstorm I only followed Rion, here I'm trying all the possibilities. And I don't see much chance of Candrid route ending well, the threat of her betrayal is too significant.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
But we don't know why they did that.
I think it might have been out of necessity.

And some people are Outcasts because they were born from outcasts parents, like Katja.

And the BB path is awesome! Don't feel bad.
I am not talking about what they did but what they will do. Katja's deeds were cruel but acceptable.
What do you think that they will do?

Oct 10, 2022
What do you think that they will do?
I don't know and not gonna speculate more than we have given but I don't think anything good would come out from an alliance with Candrid. She uses people then discard them when she does not need them. If she follows the same, Katja will fall deeper to please Candrid or gonna get betrayed by her.

I totally agree. In Sandstorm I only followed Rion, here I'm trying all the possibilities. And I don't see much chance of Candrid route ending well, the threat of her betrayal is too significant.
I really don't know what is Rion's appeal but I really liked her. Why do you like her or her path, is there any specific reasons?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Following that logic Lizgard should've left for WW and Astrid should've left for BR this last update. The conditions in BB is unique to BB. Candrid is an incredibly polarizing leader which led to Sonja and Yrsa basically being forced to leave for their own good in Yrsa's case and life in Sonja's case. That same motivation isn't necessarily going to exist for Mathilda. Maybe the MC taking the BB start will be the impetus she needs to make her leave her clan, maybe she will leave it independently or maybe MC staying with WW will be enough of a motivation for her to do the same.
Just because it happened in the BB path doesn't mean it will in every other one. Remember that at the end of the BB update you completely lose both of the 2 BB girls you didn't side with during that update. With the BR update you can keep Nox and Lizgard, not interested in checking out Katja's path so not sure what happens there but that already sets a different precedent from what the BB update set. I suspect that BR starts will keep Lizgard and WW starts will gain Lizgard. BR starts will probably gain Astrid and WW starts will probably keep Astrid. The MC is a pretty big player in this village and he has a lot of pull with the girls, what he does will quite likely influence their decisions to some degree. Whether that will be true with Mathilda or not for WW starts is yet to be seen because this last update proved that one clan update doesn't set a precedent for the others.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Following that logic Lizgard should've left for WW and Astrid should've left for BR this last update. The conditions in BB is unique to BB. Candrid is an incredibly polarizing leader which led to Sonja and Yrsa basically being forced to leave for their own good in Yrsa's case and life in Sonja's case. That same motivation isn't necessarily going to exist for Mathilda. Maybe the MC taking the BB start will be the impetus she needs to make her leave her clan, maybe she will leave it independently or maybe MC staying with WW will be enough of a motivation for her to do the same.
Just because it happened in the BB path doesn't mean it will in every other one. Remember that at the end of the BB update you completely lose both of the 2 BB girls you didn't side with during that update. With the BR update you can keep Nox and Lizgard, not interested in checking out Katja's path so not sure what happens there but that already sets a different precedent from what the BB update set. I suspect that BR starts will keep Lizgard and WW starts will gain Lizgard. BR starts will probably gain Astrid and WW starts will probably keep Astrid. The MC is a pretty big player in this village and he has a lot of pull with the girls, what he does will quite likely influence their decisions to some degree. Whether that will be true with Mathilda or not for WW starts is yet to be seen because this last update proved that one clan update doesn't set a precedent for the others.
The game is practically saying Mathilda is going to join the BB.
She is an option for the BB MC, she was in talk with Candrid.
She doesn't like Astrja and Astrid and wants to be the leader of the WW.
She is going to the BB, the same way Katja did. If you don't want to believe, just wait for the next update then.
It's more because I had to give up Yrsa XD
Well, you will need to give up someone either way. Only Harem that will happen is the BB harem, so no way to keep all the girls
She uses people then discard them when she does not need them.
Candrid can be quite loyal if you are loyal to her. Just look at Yulla and BB MC.

Oct 10, 2022
Following that logic Lizgard should've left for WW and Astrid should've left for BR this last update. The conditions in BB is unique to BB.
The thing is looks like Astrid will join to Nox, we only did not see that because it was WW path. For Lizgard, I believe she will join WW by order of Nox to protect Astrja. Also, Mathilda never hide her despise towards chief's daughters so there is possibility for her not accepting Astja's leadership after Torstein dies.

Though, I would like to see WW and BR join and they'd go against BB. BR already lost almost every member of their clan to BB. So maybe dividing the game in 2 would work better.

Reactions: dav3knight

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The thing is looks like Astrid will join to Nox, we only did not see that because it was WW path. For Lizgard, I believe she will join WW by order of Nox to protect Astrja. Also, Mathilda never hide her despise towards chief's daughters so there is possibility for her not accepting Astja's leadership after Torstein dies.

Though, I would like to see WW and BR join and they'd go against BB. BR already lost almost every member of their clan to BB. So maybe dividing the game in 2 would work better.
Neither Liz or Astrid have any cause to leave their clans and they are extremely loyal to Nox and Astrja respectively.
I don't think those 2 will change clans, but the MC might be able to change clans to follow them.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The game is practically saying Mathilda is going to join the BB.
She is an option for the BB MC, she was in talk with Candrid.
She doesn't like Astrja and Astrid and wants to be the leader of the WW.
She is going to the BB, the same way Katja did. If you don't want to believe, just wait for the next update then.
I think she probably is too, I'm just pointing out that it's not a done deal yet. It doesn't seem impossible for a WW MC to convince her otherwise. Just because it's definitely 100% going to happen on a BB start doesn't mean it will on every other.
Well, you will need to give up someone either way. Only Harem that will happen is the BB harem, so no way to keep all the girls
Has that actually been confirmed? It seems pretty clear that Nox is more than happy to whore the MC out. She fucks the MC then gets him to fuck Milka, she seems to be encouraging his and Lizgard's relationship from behind the scenes. I bet you she'd encourage him to fuck Astrid if it'd get her to join BR. Only wrench in those gears is Yrsa, who gets quite upset if she catches the MC fucking someone else on the BB path and who knows, she might even be more open to it down the road.
Only path that I see harem being a hard sell on is WW. I could see Astrja being alright with either sharing MC with Sonja or maybe even a throuple but that's a hard maybe. Astrja might be alright with MC and Astrid but I think that's pretty unlikely tbh.

I think Astrid doesn't have enough reason to leave her clan unless the MC is BR personally. She has close ties to her birth clan. Yes she has some connection with Nox but I think it's going to be the MC who ultimately convinces her to join. If MC is WW then I think she'd definitely stay.
As for Lizgard I think if she was going to leave then it probably would've happened already. Maybe the Lizgard WW MC path requires him to join BR, or maybe the 2 starts you can get her on will change Lizgard's outcome. We'll have to see but I don't see Nox easily giving up one of her strongest and most loyal companions or Lizgard going for it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 50 Votes