Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,897 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,527 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,089 35.6%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,397 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,077 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,832 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,720 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,928 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 832 9.6%

• Total voters

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Nice game so far i like all the female characters, the only thing i want in a game is more females, also could you make a choice between

dominant or submissive before sex scenes just a thought.

Oct 10, 2022
Great that Queen Candrid is still making waves in the DR update.

MVP performance from Katja was a welcome surprise, getting the predicted result but with a twist.

I expected a bit more movement from Lizgard. Maybe she features more in the WW update or do we see her staying with the Ravens?
Looks like we'll have switch for all them and I think only candidate for ww switch would be Lizgard. So final teams would look like
  • bb: Candrid, Katja, Mathilda
  • br: Nox, Yrsa, Astrid
  • ww: Astrja, Sonja, Lizgard
Makes sense tbh, fighters in ww, tricksters in bb and wit users in br. I can see how mathilda switches to bb. She have cordial relationship with Candrid and despise Astrja&Astrid duo. I think she wouldn't accept Astrja leadership and seek refuge with Candrid. I don't see a clear way for Lizgard make a switch though, only possibilty I see is by huge influence of MC and Nox will send her for Astrja's protection while takes Astrid under her protection. We'll see I suppose.

Reactions: LordGonti

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Looks like we'll have switch for all them and I think only candidate for ww switch would be Lizgard. So final teams would look like
  • bb: Candrid, Katja, Mathilda
  • br: Nox, Yrsa, Astrid
  • ww: Astrja, Sonja, Lizgard
Makes sense tbh, fighters in ww, tricksters in bb and wit users in br. I can see how mathilda switches to bb. She have cordial relationship with Candrid and despise Astrja&Astrid duo. I think she wouldn't accept Astrja leadership and seek refuge with Candrid. I don't see a clear way for Lizgard make a switch though, only possibilty I see is by huge influence of MC and Nox will send her for Astrja's protection while takes Astrid under her protection. We'll see I suppose.
Idk, I feel like only BB will have the complete breakdown of the original group. I feel like Astrid leaving WW is probably only gonna be on a BR start and Lizgard leaving BR would only be on a WW start. It made sense with BB because Candrid completely destroyed the entire power structure of the clan. Katja and Mathilda make perfect sense to join BB no matter what. It also makes perfect sense that Yrsa and Sonja would leave BB no matter what. I feel like Astrid and Lizgard have enough connection with their original clan that it'd take an outside influence to cause them to leave. Remember whichever side you pick at the end of the BB storyline you lose the other 2 girls path, but if you side with Nox then you keep hers and Lizgards for the BR path this update. Maybe it'll break down later but I just don't see the same fucked up power dynamics that the BB path had that tore all 3 of the women apart.

Oct 10, 2022
Idk, I feel like only BB will have the complete breakdown of the original group. I feel like Astrid leaving WW is probably only gonna be on a BR start and Lizgard leaving BR would only be on a WW start. It made sense with BB because Candrid completely destroyed the entire power structure of the clan. Katja and Mathilda make perfect sense to join BB no matter what. It also makes perfect sense that Yrsa and Sonja would leave BB no matter what. I feel like Astrid and Lizgard have enough connection with their original clan that it'd take an outside influence to cause them to leave. Remember whichever side you pick at the end of the BB storyline you lose the other 2 girls path, but if you side with Nox then you keep hers and Lizgards for the BR path this update. Maybe it'll break down later but I just don't see the same fucked up power dynamics that the BB path had that tore all 3 of the women apart.
Mostly agree with what you say but game still counts cheating points which will mean something in the future. Also Nox mentioning Rion was cherry on top for this update, I am not sure but maybe game counting the cheating points for her. :unsure:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Mostly agree with what you say but game still counts cheating points which will mean something in the future. Also Nox mentioning Rion was cherry on top for this update, I am not sure but maybe game counting the cheating points for her. :unsure:
I'm guessing that it's just for the SandStorm LIs because you get x_cheat for basically anything. Too many things for it to apply to this game's LIs. Like just getting a BJ from Nox gives you x_cheat points and she's a main LI so it doesn't seem to be using that stat to track whether you're cheating on anyone that's (currently) in this game. I haven't checked every single script file, seriously, there's 10 of them and that's way more effort than I care to put in, but I don't think the game calls the x_cheat stat at any point either. We're gonna have to wait and see where or when that comes into play.
Then again I feel like if anything gives you a hall pass it's being sent either back in time almost a millennia ago or whatever happened here.

knightye

Nov 20, 2022
The Candrid path is the evil path. It is in my nature to always try to good path before the evil path. Candrid killed the leader of of the Bears and Wolfs and probably had a hand in getting the draugers to attack the village and innocent people in the village, and for what? So she could have power? You are thinking that is the path that will save the village?
Even without Candrid, Wolfs leader will murder Bears leader. Wolfs leader first break balance

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I can see how mathilda switches to bb. She have cordial relationship with Candrid and despise Astrja&Astrid duo.
I could see Mathilda being the one, who poisened their father. We still only know that somebody tried to frame Nox for it, but that the timeline doesn't add up.
It looks like one main character of every clan is part of the conspiracy. It's already true in Candrid's and Katja's case, so I don't expect the WW turncoat to be a random unnamed character.

Alan Dalles

Oct 18, 2022
In my opinion, Gertrude is the poisoner for several reasons. She is the trusted person of Torsten (unlike Mathilda), has a buisness with drinks replacement (scene of drinking competition), stayed in village during the raid (the possibility of poisoning, because the posion is fast and very strong), plus her reaction of Astrid's witch mention (Nox).

Reactions: turbojoe

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
MC is a scientist but doesn't know the genes for red hair are recessive, which means you need two of them. So, if both parents have red hair, the child will have red hair 100% of the time.

Besides that, just started playing the game. It's very fun :D

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
In my opinion, Gertrude is the poisoner for several reasons. She is the trusted person of Torsten (unlike Mathilda), has a buisness with drinks replacement (scene of drinking competition), stayed in village during the raid (the possibility of poisoning, because the posion is fast and very strong), plus her reaction of Astrid's witch mention (Nox).
I agree , she is involved in too many people's secrets and trusted by everyone . Plus we don't even get to pursue her (yet) lol

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
But then again Gertrude would need to know exactly what type of poison to get and where to get it and what it looks like besides each of the traitor's has been a LI, I doubt it would be her due to story purposes. She doesnt seem to be a mastermind to go to the extent to poison Torsten and what does she have to gain from it anyways? Torsten was poisoned before the Raid started even Astrid had mentioned this. All traitors took place in The Raid, the MC asked Mathilda where she was during the Raid and her answer was very vague. Candrid is an assassin, she would know what the poison looks like and where to get it and what it looks like. Since Katja had access to Nox's tower she could easily steal it and then later make it look like raiders looted the tower. Katja gives the poison to Mathilda who in turn pours it into some drink that was suppose to go to Torsten behind Gertrude's back, so Gertrude could have indirectly poisoned Torsten without her knowledge.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
MC is a scientist but doesn't know the genes for red hair are recessive, which means you need two of them. So, if both parents have red hair, the child will have red hair 100% of the time.

Besides that, just started playing the game. It's very fun :D
Yes, the MC is a scientist BUT he also has gaps in his memories so he doesnt remember everything he has even mentioned this quite a few times.

Reactions: schaapjes
4.30 star(s) 50 Votes