Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,886 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,519 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,082 35.6%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,385 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,066 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,823 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,710 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,920 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 828 9.6%

• Total voters

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
that was an obvious joke
I know. And I believe we are all joking here, SamualHand included ;).
You were probably referring to that guy who made a fuss because of a supposedly planned missing tag (I believe it was rape or something) because there was one short contextual scene during the raid, and as they are vikings, according to him, it was necessarily doomed to be a game focusing on rape sooner or later, lol. Such a preventive guy... :KEK: (On a serious note, that tag not being there is totally justified, Snowstorm is not about rape, and won't be. There is a bit of corruption though, but no idea if there is such tag for that here, I don't take care of that stuff, I don't even know who tagged the game, but he did it pretty alright.)

Anyway, worry not, even without these possibilities(scat/vore) available, Candrid has enough imagination to find a suitable measure :devilish:.
You need to adjust a bit your pleasure... I mean your punishment script ;).

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I can assure you that fart and similar stuff will never ever be in my games. Not even in one hundred years. Not even with Candrid threatening me. Just nope.
I'm very open minded but there are some limits lol.
so not even a quiff?
and no fart jokes?

the vikings were known for having dissing tell off´s while drinking
(which could or should not end up in a duel...)

for instance
"its the 1st time i see you... but i knew you had to have brown eyes!"
"from all i heard out of you it was clear you were full of shit at least until here"
*pointing at his forehead!

you´re in so much shit and so in over your head
that that last time you were in a similar situation
was when your mother lifted her skirt and shitted you out"

so we´re not having slinging contests?

Reactions: Nulldev

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
better go back to those games from your sig - there you will most certainly have all conclusions you might ever need...and delivered in timely manner...for your grandkids to enjoy:giggle:
and not as this one - 3 years in development and not being finished already:mad:
Hey man I understand quality games take time, but nearly every other major character in the game has had at least one sex scene, so I think some frustration is warranted with her.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hey man I understand quality games take time, but nearly every other major character in the game has had at least one sex scene, so I think some frustration is warranted with her.
Lizzguard DID have a sex scene. What're you on about?
Unless it was deleted for some reason, but when i played it - scene with her was even forced despite my decisions on WW path

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Lizzguard DID have a sex scene. What're you on about?
Unless it was deleted for some reason, but when i played it - scene with her was even forced despite my decisions on WW path
My mistake! Indeed I found out, it occured only on the WW path, when I did the pure DR path focusing on her, I got nothing, which is kinda odd.

You wouldn't expect Astraja's sex scenes to occur on the DR path...

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMpog

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
My mistake! Indeed I found out, it occured only on the WW path, when I did the pure DR path focusing on her, I got nothing, which is kinda odd.

You wouldn't expect Astraja's sex scenes to occur on the DR path...
depends! sadly GleenXstudio cut off the Astraja and Astrid Sex scene in the BB path...
seems something to do with rape on patreon so...but the scene was amazing!
Astraja grabs her ax and it shines and the MC uses the red claws and they shine!
While Astraja is confused the MC overpowers her does a Maddie on her in the evil path!

Astrid was sort of the same... except Astrid as no power, she is doing an errand for NOX!
and the MC and the outcast queen capture her and offer the choice of being eaten by the outcasts or...
She gets gangbanged like Ryon did in the true cannon path of Sandstorm...
sadly this new patreon rules are ruining proper stories cause kids can´t handle adult themes!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
why the satanic pendant, those weren't involved in the nordic pantheons at all?
its probably from the next game i am not recognising the future rapee...

It was posted in SnowStorm's stuff, and this girl appears in the first game as Nora, maybe she will appear in the near future, since at the beginning of the game she asks which of the 3 from SandStorm you were with.
thats not Norah... i played the shit out of Sandstorm,
i had several relationships with her including loving her and raping her for theft!
i would recognise Nora!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GleenXstudio
4.30 star(s) 50 Votes