Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,890 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,520 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,083 35.6%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,389 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,068 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,825 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,714 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,921 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 829 9.6%

• Total voters

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
I played the Wolves path and Astrja is my main girl but i also romanced and slept with Astrid and Lizgard. Is that why Astrja goes mental on the tavern owner chick there at the end of this path currently? I visited her mother with her and all that and told her i would stay with her given the opportunity to go back to my time. Is this the same for everyone who took her path? Just want to make sure i didn't screw up somewhere
They were a coding problem. They weren't supposed to happen.

Screenshot 2024-08-01 114941.png

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
I see, hopefully it's fixed in the next update then
I hope so. At least he's aware of it.

From my very limited skills, it appears that the path does continue like it never happened though. So, fingers crossed.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I played the Wolves path and Astrja is my main girl but i also romanced and slept with Astrid and Lizgard. Is that why Astrja goes mental on the tavern owner chick there at the end of this path currently? I visited her mother with her and all that and told her i would stay with her given the opportunity to go back to my time. Is this the same for everyone who took her path? Just want to make sure i didn't screw up somewhere
I think that she will always go apeshit on Astrid's mom because she tried to poison her dad.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The latest update was just published two months ago, so the next update will be published in a few months.
Please check his .
cant wait for those answers to become "The latest update was just published two years ago, so the next update will be published in a few years"...golden times ahead:KEK:

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes