Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,892 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,522 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,086 35.6%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,392 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,071 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,827 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,716 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,922 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 830 9.6%

• Total voters

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so i don't get why lizgard left....i made love with her, i'm with both astrja and her sister...and i made love with sonya too... this is the end of WW contet for good and i need to choose another path or the stoy will continue again with future updates,but nly with the path you choosed?? there is a harem tag but seems it's not really a cmplete harem...i think maybe i will able to be with astrya,astrid and sonja, but no other womens ,right?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
its possible to stand with Astrja and he sister ,without loosing all points to mathilda ..or one excludes the others?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
its possible to stand with Astrja and he sister ,without loosing all points to mathilda ..or one excludes the others?
The White Wolf path with 0.7WW is the current last update - here you already had to make the first "important decision" to follow whether Mathilda or Astrja/Astrid.

Seems to be the LI system in each clan route of SnowStorm: you can gather lovepoints with several girls until an "important decision" force you to choose only one.
I guess this is the point to split into different pathes.

Anyway maybe Astrja/Astrid will become an exeption - we´ll see in upcoming updates probably.

Last edited:
Reactions: ubira

BEAR1613

Nov 8, 2020
The White Wolf path with 0.7WW is the current last update - here you already had to make the first "important decision" to follow whether Mathilda or Astrja/Astrid.

Seems to be the LI system in each clan route of SnowStorm: you can gather lovepoints with several girls until an "important decision" force you to choose only one.
Already in 0.6 DR Player had to make the decision NOX OR KATJA .

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Already in 0.6 DR Player had to make the decision NOX OR KATJA .
Yep - you´re right, forgot about that.

Just replaying the DR route completely cuz my 2 endsaves (1x Katja path, 1x Nox path) didn´t work after 0.7 update anymore.

To replay all routes is worth it because of the remastering - more scenes and content (and better music).

quge1

Feb 13, 2022
Yep - you´re right, forgot about that.

Just replaying the DR route completely cuz my 2 endsaves (1x Katja path, 1x Nox path) didn´t work after 0.7 update anymore.

To replay all routes is worth it because of the remastering - more scenes and content (and better music).
I agree , the music is pretty good

Reactions: Twistty

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Great game! I'm unsure why it has harem tag but every path seems to have a major choice between two women or two groups of them--angry at each other--and they you maybe don't even talk to the other one as much? Makes it seem less a harem game, but does add to the story, and the story is very good. Hoping to see the next part and any other games by the developer/programmer (I read about Sandstorm but haven't played it yet, though probably will).

Reactions: ubira
4.30 star(s) 50 Votes