Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,890 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,520 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,083 35.6%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,389 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,068 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,825 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,714 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,921 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 829 9.6%

• Total voters

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
In the end it doesnt really matter coz it's a red head. Read head are hot, red head is life.
goddam-right.gif

damn, only from your post I realised that other girl with guitar was also Yrsa, for some time i was wondering who that is :ROFLMAO:
I guess look really that much matters in this case, or maybe I am just that superficial))
It took me a while to recognize it too and I had to compare the original post on Discord to be sure XD
With that haircut she looks so different

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Great game! I'm unsure why it has harem tag but every path seems to have a major choice between two women or two groups of them--angry at each other--and they you maybe don't even talk to the other one as much? Makes it seem less a harem game, but does add to the story, and the story is very good. Hoping to see the next part and any other games by the developer/programmer (I read about Sandstorm but haven't played it yet, though probably will).
it might be a harem game, but in your harem you can't have all the girls, maybe 3 or 4. We have to wait. It depends in which clan you want to go. SandStorm is good too, you can play it too.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
one seems fishy... the other seems off somehow... still attractive bitches for my rapist MC....
did i said that out loud?... i mean extremly romantic and irresistable MC

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I keep forgetting to play this game been meaning to since the update been out for a bit. Only played the first chapter or 2 but I really liked the blondes in this one.

Reactions: Warscared

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
All five?
only met 1 of them up to the point I played. The one that will suck you off while in the cage. I do intend to play her path and everyone else when I get back to this game. Like I said in an earlier post I didn't play alot of this game just a little bit of it then decided to hold off on finishing the game. As I wanted to play the prequel then when I finished that I found out a update wasn't long away then I kind of forgot about it the game till now. Just got lost in the void on my backlog even if it has a high priority haha.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

OliverCreed40

Jun 13, 2024
Hello everyone, I want to say this game is wonderful! Not only because of the well-made story so far but because of the different routes! Fantastic!!

I would like to understand why Candrid received few votes in the vote... I think she is delightful and very well articulated! I hope Glenn continues to follow at the same pace.

Looking forward to the update!

Reactions: Brovalon

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I really liked the music choice with Smooth Waters by Serge Pavkin. Took me by surprise, was like "I swear I know this song"

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I played the Wolves path and Astrja is my main girl but i also romanced and slept with Astrid and Lizgard. Is that why Astrja goes mental on the tavern owner chick there at the end of this path currently? I visited her mother with her and all that and told her i would stay with her given the opportunity to go back to my time. Is this the same for everyone who took her path? Just want to make sure i didn't screw up somewhere

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes