Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,916 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,543 17.7%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,099 35.5%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,409 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,088 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,841 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,733 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,936 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 835 9.6%

• Total voters

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
She certainly wants MC to be someone she can bend to her will if and when he becomes a/the leader of the clan. If it's by his choice or hers, do you think she really cares as long as she is the one actually calling the shots? Judging by her actions with Helga in his tent and Yulla, IMO she probably prefers forcing the role on MC (assuming, of course, she's pulling his strings.)
Yes, because for her plans to actually succeeds, the MC needs to become a leader, you can't force someone to do that. MC will an outsider, she needs the other members to actually want to follow him for her plans to be successful.
Smirking after she saw Yrsa leaving MC's tent, making fun of MC and Yrsa relationship and waiting near to MC and Yulla, if MC goes for it Yrsa shows up if not she does not, not to mention Yulla being pet of her. I think too much coincidence if she was not behind it.
The MC is the one who brings up the new deal, if he doesn't bring Yulla doesn't try to have sex with him.
And the scene plays exactly the same if you aren't romancing Yrsa (you even get more approval points with Candrid it you aren't). But I do agree that she is the one who sent Yrsa there.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yes, because for her plans to actually succeeds, the MC needs to become a leader, you can't force someone to do that. MC will an outsider, she needs the other members to actually want to follow him for her plans to be successful.

The MC is the one who brings up the new deal, if he doesn't bring Yulla doesn't try to have sex with him.
And the scene plays exactly the same if you aren't romancing Yrsa (you even get more approval points with Candrid it you aren't). But I do agree that she is the one who sent Yrsa there.
Agree to disagree on MC's ability to be "forced" into a leadership role in the clan.

MC brings up the sales deal - Yulla is the one who makes sex part of the package. All he asked for was to use her to liquidate his raiding loot on a regular basis. Which is perfectly logical as he refers to her as a merchant throughout the game.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Agree to disagree on MC's ability to be "forced" into a leadership role in the clan.

MC brings up the sales deal - Yulla is the one who makes sex part of the package. All he asked for was to use her to liquidate his raiding loot on a regular basis. Which is perfectly logical as he refers to her as a merchant throughout the game.
You can ask her to change the deal too, to only have sex with you and Candrid in exchange for the goods.

erkper

May 16, 2018
You can ask her to change the deal too, to only have sex with you and Candrid in exchange for the goods.
Sure, after she suggests sex as a side benefit (the game's words, not mine) to the deal, he can counter-offer that she basically is exclusive to him and Candrice. But she is still the one who suggests sex as part of the deal. In fact, she makes sex a requirement of the deal. And I was wrong, MC doesn't bring up the sales deal, Yulla calls him over and offers it - with the mandatory side benefit. It is absolutely a Candrice set-up in her game to control MC for her own purposes.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Not sure who she is fooling but I am genuinely annoyed by her. When you go for BB she is basically behind everything. Also I am sure she was the one sending Yulla before the raid.
Yes, i liked her at the start, but i just find her really annoying as of now with the shit she pulls. She doesn't seem to be happy about that my MC didn't like rape either.
Also she's against Yrsa, so she can kindly fuck off.

The only other character which i find just as annoying as Candrid is Katja. Which seems like she is just as much into manipulation, seeing how she gets the MC on the raid against Nox orders, and her whole Lizgard is mine bs.

Oct 10, 2022
Yes, i liked her at the start, but i just find her really annoying as of now with the shit she pulls. She doesn't seem to be happy about that my MC didn't like rape either.
Also she's against Yrsa, so she can kindly fuck off.

The only other character which i find just as annoying as Candrid is Katja. Which seems like she is just as much into manipulation, seeing how she gets the MC on the raid against Nox orders, and her whole Lizgard is mine bs.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raziel_8

Kopioz

Feb 19, 2023
WOW! If the Dev learns a little bit about photography composition, just a basic layout like Rule of Third or Balance, then this game is a masterpiece.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Found this game by chance from a picture in the signature of member JJJ84 here https://f95zone.to/threads/toro-7-ep-7-tora-productions.111945/post-11530078.

I´m impressed by the phantastic composed story (and the Vikings ambience) - congrats to the Devs :love:
After playthrough with WhiteWolves following now 2nd playthrough with DarkRavens.

I hope there is following a Chapter 5 soon :p
That fan sig, from what I remember is done by Lady Aspen, who does fantastic work with her many fan sigs, wallpapers and others on several games (just thought she deserved a shout out).

This game is actually second in the EraStorm Saga of games.
If you haven't played GleenX's SandStorm, I'd suggest you check that one out too if you haven't; it's pretty good (while SnowStorm can be pretty standalone, you'll probably get more out of the experience if you go through SandStorm also.

And as for my choice with that Fan sig; well, Nox is my favorite out of the 2 EraStorm Saga games - heh, I feel GleenX may have his work cut out for him if he's looking to top her in his third EraStorm game. ;)

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This game is actually second in the EraStorm Saga of games.
If you haven't played GleenX's SandStorm, I'd suggest you check that one out too if you haven't; it's pretty good (while SnowStorm can be pretty standalone, you'll probably get more out of the experience if you go through SandStorm also.
Thanks - I know, but preferred the location in middle age Vikings at first.
Maybe I have a look on SandStorm later.........

Reactions: JJJ84

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I mean..... I'm assuming a baby will come out of it. Not a fan of how this game tends to introduce weebtastic dialogue when some natural function is concerned - it was the same with the mylka scenes "bUt iF tHerE ArEn'T aNy cOws aRoUnD thEn wHeRe dOeS thE mIlK coMe fRoM??!" Like what are you 11 years old? It's a jarring break from what's otherwise a smooth tone in medieval storytelling.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I mean..... I'm assuming a baby will come out of it. Not a fan of how this game tends to introduce weebtastic dialogue when some natural function is concerned - it was the same with the mylka scenes "bUt iF tHerE ArEn'T aNy cOws aRoUnD thEn wHeRe dOeS thE mIlK coMe fRoM??!" Like what are you 11 years old? It's a jarring break from what's otherwise a smooth tone in medieval storytelling.
It's not "a baby will come out of it", she is thinking more about what that action of becoming impregnated in a magic ritual will result.

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes