Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
yep there's a point in the game where you basically choose which character you want to pursue, gives 4 choices and in them there's like 2 or 3 endings i think something like that.
SWEEEEET, thanks for the info

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Interesting game, my nefrite rod managed to escape from secret pocket. Seems it gonna be war :D

Dec 9, 2017
Glad that everyone loves this femdom classic. I was waiting for a 100% translation for a while now. As soon as I saw it completed I shared this game with you guys, Its a great fap.

Reactions: Jjjorougumo

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
hello I have a question I see you just uploaded the game So, I Hear You Like Sadistic Women translated by mortalvyses, my question was do you know which is the next VN femdom that will translate mortalvyses?

Dec 9, 2017
Elvengador
I dont know yet, I am not a patreon. He is doing a poll right now on his patreon on which game he should translate next.

eagleslash Its prolly a false tag. There are no other male characters in that story. Only one girl that also gets dominated.

Last edited:

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
did you restart your pc?
I had the same issue trying to start the game normally, but then I used Locale Emulator-> Run in Japanese and instead of the ? marks there was KA in the left box and SH in the right and I could start the game by clicking on the left button. So you might want to check if your Locale Emulator settings are in order.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Ooooo. Guess I'll give it a go. Wonder if this'll pull a Starless and RIP me again.

Well... YOOOOOOLO !!! :p

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Glad that everyone loves this femdom classic. I was waiting for a 100% translation for a while now. As soon as I saw it completed I shared this game with you guys, Its a great fap.
Yeah, I was waiting for the 100% translation for months too. The translator, mortalvyses, rocks. I hope the next femdom game he translates is from Msize :love:

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It has multiple penetration tag, can anyone elaborate on that? Also if you arent into femdom is this even worth playing?

Dec 9, 2017
AkamashiDesu
Nah not realy you are the only dude in the universe in this story. Its just alot of sadistic woman doing kinky shit to you and other characters. So the ntr might be a wrong tag. But I dont recall all the text, maybe there is some implication of ntr hidden somewhere that I cant recall. But from all the scenes in my memory there is no ntr in this game.

Edit: I wrote to the mod about it, the ntr tag is gone.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes