Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
"Run Japanese Locale Emulator or change applocale to japanese IN ORDER TO GET PAST NAME ENTRY"

Anyone have one of these handy?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Is nrt tag strong in this one?
No. Its just other girls getting blue balled wanting to fuck you. The NTR doesn't actually happen to the protagonist.

Also the lesbian/incest content is just two sisters making out in front of you, sometimes dildo-fucking each other.

The main focus of the game is being humiliated and looked down upon in any way possible, including making you suck a dildo. It gets pretty gay at some points.

Reactions: AkamashiDesu

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
AkamashiDesu
Nah not realy you are the only dude in the universe in this story. Its just alot of sadistic woman doing kinky shit to you and other characters. So the ntr might be a wrong tag. But I dont recall all the text, maybe there is some implication of ntr hidden somewhere that I cant recall. But from all the scenes in my memory there is no ntr in this game.

Edit: I wrote to the mod about it, the ntr tag is gone.
How do I get it to run? It is in japan language and I try to pick options but I cant' figure out how to english it.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Guys, am i the only one with audio problems? Like seriously, I have no sounds whatsoever. :cry:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This is really nicely done so far. I am not through it all, but this is great, they do go and push beyond the limits, but there is legit nicely portrayed after care. they destroy him but then pick up the pieces/show a tender side, thats so rare. This is the difference between femdom and just straight up abuse. Too many femdom games are just so hateful, it could be hot but that lack of aftercare/affection kills it. If it stays like this through the whole game, I'm totally going to give it 5/5 stars, easily one of my top femdom games if it keeps that TLC aspect

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
i love this game xDDD, Reverse Rape + Harem, someone can share me a few games like this, Thanks <3

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
This is really nicely done so far. I am not through it all, but this is great, they do go and push beyond the limits, but there is legit nicely portrayed after care. they destroy him but then pick up the pieces/show a tender side, thats so rare. This is the difference between femdom and just straight up abuse. Too many femdom games are just so hateful, it could be hot but that lack of aftercare/affection kills it. If it stays like this through the whole game, I'm totally going to give it 5/5 stars, easily one of my top femdom games if it keeps that TLC aspect
How do I start the game? It is in japan langauge and I can't figure out how to change.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
How do I start the game? It is in japan langauge and I can't figure out how to change.
You probably figured it out by now, but only the menus/saves are untranslated. The top option is start new game, second is load, 3rd is...CG gallery I think? I'm saying it off the top of my head. once you start, the game is in english and fine. Also heads up, you're going to have to mouse to the top of the screen if you want to save. first option is save, second is load. third is return to title or something I think. Its not too hard, the layout is pretty typical of visual novels

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
You probably figured it out by now, but only the menus/saves are untranslated. The top option is start new game, second is load, 3rd is...CG gallery I think? I'm saying it off the top of my head. once you start, the game is in english and fine. Also heads up, you're going to have to mouse to the top of the screen if you want to save. first option is save, second is load. third is return to title or something I think. Its not too hard, the layout is pretty typical of visual novels
or you can look this post :
https://f95zone.to/threads/so-i-hear-you-like-sadistic-woman-final-pin-heal.44954/post-2978865

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
My ultimate hope for completing this game is simple, at least 1 or 2 endings with each of the dommes rather than 2 or 3 with certain members of the newly formed frisky girls club. Mainly because fully submitting to only one of them shows true submissive devotion and gives plenty of replay value. My top 3 dominant waifu's in this game, in order are Kanae, Yachio and Ayame.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
So I load the game up and there 4 options. This is the screen where all the women are looking down.

I click the first option and a box pops up.

????? looks like the name of the box. There there is a header:

??????????(??4??)

Then two fields
? ?

And some symbols and numbers in the fields.

There are two buttons. The first button pulls up another field to input something but no matter what I do it doesn't advance. The second one on the right I click on and does absolutely nothing.

Help :(

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
why are you telling me?

So I load the game up and there 4 options. This is the screen where all the women are looking down.

I click the first option and a box pops up.

????? looks like the name of the box. There there is a header:

??????????(??4??)

Then two fields
? ?

And some symbols and numbers in the fields.

There are two buttons. The first button pulls up another field to input something but no matter what I do it doesn't advance. The second one on the right I click on and does absolutely nothing.

Help :(
Looks/sounds like a locale issue. I don't know what kind of computer you have, but its not hard to google, look up how to change your locale region to Japan, after thats done, it should work.

Last edited:

CousinEddie

Jan 27, 2020
Holy shit! I didn't know someone was working on translating this.

This is one of those games I thought would never get translated. Thanks for the upload!

Reactions: Egoryan
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes