Others Socrates Now [v1.3] [Socrates]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I'm confused. This is animated? I don't know anything about 3dcg but this looks incredibly photo realistic. Why does it have to be so creepy tho. :p
If I could take an educated guess. I don't doubt that he does animate it himself. but when it comes to the faces, he probably employs some sort of deepfake tech. Since deepfakes rely on dozens of reference material, it wouldn't be a stretch to buy a 3d model, pose it in different angles to give the tech plenty of reference material. The one thing that deepfakes still haven't worked out is the lighting and the subsurface scattering- and that's the big offender to uncanny valley...and skin pores.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
If I could take an educated guess. I don't doubt that he does animate it himself. but when it comes to the faces, he probably employs some sort of deepfake tech. Since deepfakes rely on dozens of reference material, it wouldn't be a stretch to buy a 3d model, pose it in different angles to give the tech plenty of reference material. The one thing that deepfakes still haven't worked out is the lighting and the subsurface scattering- and that's the big offender to uncanny valley...and skin pores.
No, he does it by hand. He's been producing animations of high quality since before deepfakes were a thing. Check out his previous works.

It's only recently that he's introduced motion capture, and the only two videos I know are motion captured in this "game" are the clips where the FMC is bent over a table and the one where she is dancing.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
No, he does it by hand. He's been producing animations of high quality since before deepfakes were a thing. Check out his previous works.

It's only recently that he's introduced motion capture, and the only two videos I know are motion captured in this "game" are the clips where the FMC is bent over a table and the one where she is dancing.
Well, like I said, I didn't doubt that he animates this stuff himself. I'm talking about the facial stuff. I've seen the mocap stuff on his twitter. It's what he puts on top of the models that I'm guessing about. Unless you saw a specific post of his where he is making these 3d models himself or messing with the facial expressions, my educated guess is still on the table. Previous work is one thing, but you can use different tools in the future. I'm not saying that "ohhh him using deepfakes is bad". I think the way he uses it (if he uses it) is actually a great shortcut to streamline his work more.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
One of the best games i've ever played , i like the idea of the game alot , Animations and model quality is just stunning !!
i've suggestions if you don't mind :
- can i add a hairy and futa mod ??
I just can't imagine how good that will be with such amazing quality , keep it up dude and think about my suggestion pls ;)
IT's hot for sure, but I can't understand how the game is played or where the story is at?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
this is game is mad creepy :LOL: animations looks too realistic:eek:... I think this is AI art animation. That smile tho... :eek:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I have two request add a rape tag and remove the dilf tag. Cause no matter how you look at it, it just seems like girl was blackmailed and is being raped.

Reactions: wetnoodle32
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes