Others Socrates Now [v1.3] [Socrates]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

bat_man

Jul 9, 2023
There is a new release on DL since Nov 26, 2023 with 3.9GB content. Any new content? And will this thread be updated with the new version?

Jan 28, 2022
I don't know if I can share torrents from another site, so I'm just going to say that the new version is available in sukebei.

Jan 28, 2022
Anymore games like this ?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but it you say games that are like almost only video, the Umemaro series is one of the more well-known options. Games by KENZsoft, such as Super Naughty Maid! or Wolf girl with you by seismic are also good choices.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
NEWS
Hello everyone.

As I have been telling you for some time, I am changing from a realistic character design to a cartoonish design. I have finished her basic design and will design some clothes before animating her.

Thank you for your support.
View attachment 3366042

View attachment 3366044 View attachment 3366045
The end of realistic renders era....
Fuck.... that's the most drastic change of style that I've seen lately. I would rather see him use Koikatsu models than this abomination.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Looks great, if I wanted realism I'd watch the infinity of JAV available.
nah normally i would say the more anime the better but this aint it chief the other style was superior to where this is headed this seems a lot more plastic and buttery.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes