Others Socrates Now [v1.3] [Socrates]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
So how do I get anything else in this game? All I get is one movie, playing on loop with the starter "youtube" movie playing on a phone and no matter what I do or click or what keys I press nothing happens. All I can do is close the window.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I like the technology used to make this. I'm wondering if a Western game maker could use the techniques used here and make a more conventional AVN.

Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
I assume 3ds max, since thats what he stated in his tweet last year
a pretty good result, engine+art, sometimes I can almost forget the pixels
I could imagine this turned in a kind of willy dickhard (nenad) or xstoryplayer (xmoon), or any visual novel with cinematics would be terrible
congratz

RandyTaylor69

Feb 4, 2023
visual looks insane, gives me a feeling of unreal 5 + Ray Tracing. SO REAL!

Anyone know any other game that has visual quality like this one?

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
You guys need to give up on this getting uncensored. The guy would have to leave Japan to make it or hand off his files to someone outside Japan to do it. It's not happening.

Reactions: minglee123123

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017

untranslated though
That's unfortunately just the preview-version.
About 30'ish minutes long, adds some rock-paper-scissors footage at the beginning and afterwards goes back to the video-material we've all seen before. Look's nice of course!

Guess we have to be a bit more patient.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
That's unfortunately just the preview-version.
About 30'ish minutes long, adds some rock-paper-scissors footage at the beginning and afterwards goes back to the video-material we've all seen before. Look's nice of course!

Guess we have to be a bit more patient.
it looks like this version actually has dialogue added to those scenes and they seem to be a bit longer

m312

Feb 28, 2023
Its just a collecition of some related videos now. Rock Paper Scissor game is creative. After finishing game,i hope it will be masterpiece.

Kiske01

Nov 7, 2020
I'm just wondering if it has anything we haven't already seen before.
Bought from DL sadly what you see in socrates now is pretty much the entire thing, software is kind of annoying putting you in a loop until you get all scenes, the only difference is that is has more censorship and female VA. Dunno if dmm version has less censorship than DL.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Bought from DL sadly what you see in socrates now is pretty much the entire thing, software is kind of annoying putting you in a loop until you get all scenes, the only difference is that is has more censorship and female VA. Dunno if dmm version has less censorship than DL.
I can't see why Japan creators doesn't team up with outside publishers so they can sell uncensored games goddamn.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes