VN Ren'Py Completed Sofia Unexpected Meeting [Final] [Coriolan]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Normally I don't mess with female protag games. But since this is an Coriolan game there's no way I can turn it down. especially given all the fan arts he's done for other games and not to mention this pic he made specifically for myself and Mormont
View attachment 943409
Your kind words go straight to my heart. :love:

Excellent work Coriolan I hope this is the beginning of many tales of Sofia's adventures.
Many Thanks deffydew12 ;)

she looks like nicole
Who is nicole ? :unsure:

Some minor spelling/grammar errors but overall very nice! Would be interested in seeing a sequel or have Sofia show up in another game.
Maybe, but I was thinking of another character I had created for a future story. ;)

Dev can you make some milfy game that'll be more enjoyable
Probably, in the future :)

Not bad but it would be nice to have more choices to choose in the story.
It's a Kinetic novel, and quite short.

Also, I'm starting on Renpy...surely there will be more choices in the future.

Absolutely I know he has been working hard on this for a while and looking at the previews it looks good plus Sofia is certainly a work of art.
Thank you very much Mormont

I am very happy that you like Sofia. :love:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This is amazing but unfortunately hobo sex scene only one angle view/first person angle only, it will be more fun if the developer make more than one angle view. So we can fully watch Sofia fucked by hobo in different angle.

Reactions: Coriolan

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
This is amazing but unfortunately hobo sex scene only one angle view/first person angle only, it will be more fun if the developer make more than one angle view. So we can fully watch Sofia fucked by hobo in different angle.
I completely understand.

That's what I wanted to do, but...

- My computer is not very powerful.

- It was a first project, FREE, and I wanted to get it out before Christmas.

So I ran out of time, and maybe my future story will be better polished ? ;)

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I completely understand.

That's what I wanted to do, but...

- My computer is not very powerful.

- It was a first project, FREE, and I wanted to get it out before Christmas.

So I ran out of time, and maybe my future story will be better polished ? ;)
Great, success for ur next game and keep spirit. I really appreciate your hard work especially this stories, the girl between oldman or granpa/incest.

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Girl and Taxis look just like -Melanie and Steve from Decent-Monkey (Fashion Business) .... :confused: coincidence ???

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
Congrats on your first game Coriolan. I've always been a fan of your fan art of AEA. Overall the game is amazing though I do have some suggestions for your next game, A pretty girl would not fuck any random HOBO the day she meet him even if he saves her life. Try to build sexual tension between them it'd be erotic AF and sexual tension just doesn't build in just a day. I encourage you to watch Natasha Henstrige's Bella Donna. It would give you plenty of ideas on how to work with a HOBO. Also I don't know why developers of sex games think that asking a girl to show her tiddies works. I mean no girl would ever show tiddies let alone fuck if the guy keeps begging her. I hope this helps man. Keep up the good work (y)

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Girl and Taxis look just like -Melanie and Steve from Decent-Monkey (Fashion Business) .... :confused: coincidence ???
For the cab driver, one could say that he also looks like Mr. Parker from "Jessica O'Neil", etc...

It is a character often used.

As for Melanie, apart from the hairstyle, she looks nothing like her. o_O

Congrats on your first game Coriolan. I've always been a fan of your fan art of AEA. Overall the game is amazing though I do have some suggestions for your next game, A pretty girl would not fuck any random HOBO the day she meet him even if he saves her life. Try to build sexual tension between them it'd be erotic AF and sexual tension just doesn't build in just a day. I encourage you to watch Natasha Henstrige's Bella Donna. It would give you plenty of ideas on how to work with a HOBO. Also I don't know why developers of sex games think that asking a girl to show her tiddies works. I mean no girl would ever show tiddies let alone fuck if the guy keeps begging her. I hope this helps man. Keep up the good work (y)
I know that you appreciated my work on the different renders (fan-art), and I thank you for that.

For the rest, about the relationship between a man and a woman, it is certain that by making a very short story you can't really go into the subject in depth.

Like a certain person who thinks, after playing it, that I must be very young...I have a 23-year-old daughter, and I had her at a rather old age.

But again, how do you want to build a story, a relationship, with all that it implies, when you create a free and short project.

On the other hand, I thank you all for your feedback. (y)

4KING

Nov 27, 2019
Congrats on your first game dude, i love it. Sofia is hot af. Im sure we will be seeing more from you coz you so good at it.
Keep it up.(y)

• Love
Reactions: Coriolan
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes