VN Ren'Py Completed Sofia Unexpected Meeting [Final] [Coriolan]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
This is great news, i wish you a lot of patrons, and that you would make a great game, i remember how you did cool renders for other games, i am sure that you will be able to come up with many different situations and an interesting story with Sofia!
I hope so ;)

Thank you for your encouragement. (y)

edit : Once I've made some progress, I'll probably create a "discussions" topic about this new game.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Must admit that I prefer her old hair style. I came here to tell you I believed you could make a decent series out of her but you are already starting that. This looks like some sort of prequel which is dope but I wouldn't mind a dark sequel where those thugs blackmail her and she enjoys it. It looked like the game might have had dark stuff like rape or blackmail at the start is that something you may include in future?
I am preparing a new game with Sofia as the main character.

Here is a picture with her new hairstyle and clothing style.

View attachment 961967

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Must admit that I prefer her old hair style. I came here to tell you I believed you could make a decent series out of her but you are already starting that. This looks like some sort of prequel which is dope but I wouldn't mind a dark sequel where those thugs blackmail her and she enjoys it. It looked like the game might have had dark stuff like rape or blackmail at the start is that something you may include in future?
As far as the hairstyle is concerned, she should change it very quickly and surely go back to the old one that I like very much, but the new one was necessary for the beginning of the story...I won't say more. :cool:

There will be no connection with the previous story, which was more for a test than anything else.

Now I may use some of the characters, or slightly modified.

It will always be a game based on blackmail and corruption, but with a few extra fetishes that I will bring up when the time comes.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
As far as the hairstyle is concerned, she should change it very quickly and surely go back to the old one that I like very much, but the new one was necessary for the beginning of the story...I won't say more. :cool:

There will be no connection with the previous story, which was more for a test than anything else.

Now I may use some of the characters, or slightly modified.

It will always be a game based on blackmail and corruption, but with a few extra fetishes that I will bring up when the time comes.
Sounds like my kind of game not sure whether you should create a new thread or not as time goes on but link it if you do.

Reactions: Coriolan

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
Cool game, just a things though, there is a couple of "her" which became "his" :sneaky:
For example: let's drop my towel to see his reaction
made me check the tags :p

Last edited:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Coriolan I think you passed the test with flying colors. There are so many games that are no match ..... I think you put quite a bit of pressure on some of the Devs that have been "in the business" for a while now. Of course one might say there were some language flowers (her = his) but I do not think that should be even mentioned considering quality delivered, one might say English is not your native language, not an excuse either. The best ones are making mistakes but the game experience has ability to cover them up (cough, cough, CP2077 - I am talking about PC version to make it clear).
Thumbs up! ...... I will be watching you;)

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
any news?:)
I recently had some IRL paperwork to do, which slowed me down a bit, and I have to buy a new SSD soon because I'm running out of space on my PC.

Not sure about a timeline. On his Patreon he has introduced some characters that will be in his game, so he is definitely working on it. Hopefully there will be an update from Coriolan soon :)
(y)

Cool game, just a things though, there is a couple of "her" which became "his" :sneaky:
For example: let's drop my towel to see his reaction
made me check the tags :p
Yes, unfortunately...yet I am aware of these kinds of subtleties, but English is not my mother tongue, and I use a translator, and when proofreading I sometimes fail to notice certain errors.:sneaky:;)

I think you passed the test with flying colors. There are so many games that are no match ..... I think you put quite a bit of pressure on some of the Devs that have been "in the business" for a while now. Of course one might say there were some language flowers (her = his) but I do not think that should be even mentioned considering quality delivered, one might say English is not your native language, not an excuse either. The best ones are making mistakes but the game experience has ability to cover them up (cough, cough, CP2077 - I am talking about PC version to make it clear).
Thumbs up! ...... I will be watching you
I'm very glad you liked it pilapila3 :love:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit., Short but great without any problems,and there is nothing left to say about renderings as always as significant Coriolan!

• Love
Reactions: Coriolan
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes