VN Ren'Py Completed Sofia Unexpected Meeting [Final] [Coriolan]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
aesthetically it is really beautiful, and being from Coriolan it could only be so

but despite being a very short story (about 20 minutes) it is not so trivial

great debut (it's the debut right?)

Reactions: Coriolan

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Final APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: AravinFlame

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Sofia unexpected meeting" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sofia unexpected meeting" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Way to go coriolan, not much of a story, but the game was great, and also those renders, great job, I'm surprised it turned out so good after the first time, can you imagine what it will be with more experience? lol, keep up the great work and I wish you luck with your future projects ;)

D

Deleted member 3181804

Excellent! I really enjoyed that...the story took a totally unexpected twist and it was so refreshing!

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Nice one Coriolan, I've really liked your fan arts so knew this would look good! Sofia is gorgeous, and this was a nice short story, good luck with your next one :) (y)

I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Sofia (please let that be true!)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm so happy to see that my admired Coriolan brought his first project to completion.
I'll try it shortly. Can't wait!

A talented guy and a really nice person. And he also produces some of the hottest renders you will see :HideThePain:
Sofia is a walking monument.
A juicy, curvy walking monument :love:

I'm absolutely sure this is just the first of many mouth-watering projects. We should all be happy that he was brave enough to join the fray.

• Love

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
I
My unofficial Android port of Sofia Unexpected Meeting [Final] Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
It's unavailable

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Coriolan - I have enjoyed your previous fan art but Sofia is just gorgeous. Part of me was disappointed that we did nt get to see the two thugs DP her, but there is always another time. And I have no problems in games / VN slowly building up their sex scenes to a crescendo. And I hope this is just Sofia's first such unexpected meeting.

And at least we got a happy ending!!

:) :)

• Love

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Can't wait to try this beauty. Congratulations on the launch, brother
Coriolan - I have enjoyed your previous fan art but Sofia is just gorgeous. Part of me was disappointed that we did nt get to see the two thugs DP her, but there is always another time. And I have no problems in games / VN slowly building up their sex scenes to a crescendo. And I hope this is just Sofia's first such unexpected meeting.
It was a small project to get me into the world of adult gaming.

I wanted it to be very short and free.

I remember, with so little playing time, I couldn't develop more than that the story of the character...but I started the development of a complete game this time, still with Sofia, because it seems to me that you liked her.

I hope I'll be able to do it...;)

ps : I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. ;)

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes