VN Ren'Py Completed Sofia Unexpected Meeting [Final] [Coriolan]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I recently had some IRL paperwork to do, which slowed me down a bit, and I have to buy a new SSD soon because I'm running out of space on my PC.
If I may suggest:

I got hold of that one and I am impressed. Knowing WD and considering what was this thing designed for I think it will suite your needs :sneaky:

Reactions: Coriolan

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
If I may suggest:

I got hold of that one and I am impressed. Knowing WD and considering what was this thing designed for I think it will suite your needs :sneaky:
Thanks for your suggestion, but I'm going to buy it close to home, and everything depends on availability.

So I'll take a Samsung 860 EVO at 2TB ;)

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Where is this character from sofia that is? is she from some other game i know she is different from some other games so can someone share some light on this?

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
what news, haven't posted anything for a long time, I would like to see new renders with Sophia
:love:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Loved this! Renders were pretty damn good, even thought the story while short was solid for what it was going for(great build up especially), my only issue is the sex scene itself was too basic, i can understand lack of animation, but the positions just didn't give me much that i could enjoy. Recommendation for the future is that if your not going to implement animations, you best bet is to use sex scenes which give us a good look at the FMC's body, gives us a reason to relish each pic. Went on a bit too long here, lol, anyway good job Coriolan! do you have anything more in the pipeline?

• Love
Reactions: Coriolan

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
That sounds like a not right now but maybe in the future type of deal. I am all for that.
This will surely be the case when I have better material, because I like Sofia a lot.;)

Recommendation for the future is that if your not going to implement animations, you best bet is to use sex scenes which give us a good look at the FMC's body, gives us a reason to relish each pic.
That's why I'm currently focusing on small stories.

To create one scene, you can take your time and optimize the scene...but when it comes to creating several scenes, you spend a lot of time deleting one thing or another, because with my current material it's a pain to navigate a scene, and you have to make a lot of concessions.

But no doubt that when I create the next little story, I'll try to do better with angles, positions, etc...(y)

do you have anything more in the pipeline?
Yes, I'm currently preparing a very small story with one of my characters, and I'll follow it up with another character.

I've just been delayed lately by administrative problems, as well as a tendinitis on my left shoulder that prevents me from sleeping properly.:cry:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
don't get me wrong i love all you works coriolan and this mc sofia looks GREAT - i just wish she would have th face of Nicole (TheTyrant) otherwise i can't wait for the next update!

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
don't get me wrong i love all you works coriolan and this mc sofia looks GREAT - i just wish she would have th face of Nicole (TheTyrant) otherwise i can't wait for the next update!
I am very happy that you like my work, however I have never played "The Tyrant", but I think I know who Nicole is, and if you prefer her face, that is your right.

But for me, I think Sofia is much, much, much prettier. ;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's been some time since I've had a word with my admired maestro Coriolan.
I hope you're doing well, and that we'll soon see your new project; however big or little it is I'm sure it will look gorgeous.
¡Un abrazo mon ami!

Reactions: pilapila3
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes