4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Sofia Unexpected Meeting [Final]
Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wait this is finished? omg and i hoped to see a continuation of the story LOL xD

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Coriolan first let me say that this little game is so amazing. I love it! And second, do u have other games? Are you working on them? Please tell me that u do, because u're damn good, bro

kerlo4

Aug 18, 2020
Very nice kinetic short novel. Thanks!

Maybe a strange question here, because not directly sex/girl related, or because the piece is very well-known, but what is the music of the Title-page? (very nice choice)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
great game and great author, i told him many times to keep making and developing his game i hope he can take advantage of this opportunity and develop his talent :love:
great game and great author, Great Art Models and Great Beautiful Gorgeous woman considerd one of the best gorgeous girl in games EVER in both adult games and Video games, Hoping him to listen and make complete longggggggggge game with choises without FORCING us to do something we HATE, Thanks to you and Thanks to him very much.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Maybe a strange question here, because not directly sex/girl related, or because the piece is very well-known, but what is the music of the Title-page? (very nice choice)
If I am not mistaken it must be this music :

Great Art Models and Great Beautiful Gorgeous woman considerd one of the best gorgeous girl in games EVER in both adult games and Video games
:LOL:

I know that some of you like Sofia...I put here two renders of her that I made a while ago.

I hope you'll like it ;)

Sofia latex outfit.jpg

Sofia monokini.jpg

But I'll try to explain why I'm not doing a big project right now...although I still intend to do a remake of a "kinetic novel" but with my own characters.

I just have to get started, but there are some IRL concerns that are preventing me from doing it right now.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

I know that some of you like Sofia...I put here two renders of her that I made a while ago.

I hope you'll like it ;)

View attachment 1918196

View attachment 1918197

But I'll try to explain why I'm not doing a big project right now...although I still intend to do a remake of a "kinetic novel" but with my own characters.

I just have to get started, but there are some IRL concerns that are preventing me from doing it right now.
"I hope you'll like it" you are teasing us right , Of Couse I LOVE it and I am still waiting.and hoping that concerns that are preventing you from doing it right now to be resolved soon and we can see your magnificent game [ WITHOUT any FORCED CHOICES Please Please ].

Reactions: Coriolan

kerlo4

Aug 18, 2020
"I hope you'll like it" you are teasing us right , Of Couse I LOVE it and I am still waiting.and hoping that concerns that are preventing you from doing it right now to be resolved soon and we can see your magnificent game [ WITHOUT any FORCED CHOICES Please Please ].

I hope you'll like it ;)

View attachment 1918196

View attachment 1918197

Thanks for the hint about the music
Glad you could help
I hope to continue to see your work.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes