VN Ren'Py Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes
Jul 31, 2023
Good choice about no pregnancy mate .....
It wouldnt fit the story

This is a game about dark fantasies of a woman that lives a luxury lifestyle married to a rich oligarch type , and is addicted to social media attention , cock , pussy ,exercise , fast cars , expensive clothes , jewellery , , and looking good whilst doing it and who knows what else is to come

There's plenty of other AVNs for the impregnator junkies to virtually inseminate their waifus/rendered girlfriends in

Sofia aint got time for that!

Reactions: firogenis80

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It wouldnt fit the story

This is a game about dark fantasies of a woman that lives a luxury lifestyle married to a rich oligarch type , and is addicted to social media attention , cock , pussy ,exercise , fast cars , expensive clothes , jewellery , , and looking good whilst doing it and who knows what else is to come

There's plenty of other AVNs for the impregnator junkies to virtually inseminate their waifus/rendered girlfriends in

Sofia aint got time for that!
I am not a big fan of women wanting that, it’s not realistic to me and not a fan!

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
I love the model and the idea, but man why you gotta have those ugly ass dudes in there? Where's the Ugly Bastard tag?

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hey there, Sofia Enthusiasts!

We're taking a leap beyond the ordinary with Sofia's Dark Fantasies, and here's why it's a game-changer compared to regular Daz renders:

AI Magic: We've harnessed the power of Artificial Intelligence to breathe life into every pixel of our visuals. This means every image is meticulously enhanced with realistic details, making your journey through Sofia's world even more immersive.

Unparalleled Detail: Our dedication to detail is unmatched. Other Daz-based games simply can't compete when it comes to lifelike textures, expressions, and environments. We've poured hours of meticulous work into every scene.

Next-Level Realism: Sofia's Dark Fantasies takes you to a realm where the boundary between fantasy and reality blurs. Our commitment to realism means you'll be lost in a world that feels vivid and authentic.

AI Magic Doesn't Happen Overnight: Achieving this level of detail with AI tools is no small feat. It takes time, dedication, and a significant investment of resources. But we believe you're worth every pixel!

And speaking of adventure, why AI, you ask? Well, AI is our secret sauce, the extra layer in our creative workflow that adds unparalleled detail to every pixel. It's the magic ingredient that ensures Sofia Dark Fantasies stands out with lifelike visuals and a captivating story.

So, why settle for regular when you can have extraordinary? Dive into Sofia's Dark Fantasies and experience a visual novel like no other. Your adventure awaits!

AI.jpg

face_closeup.jpg

body.jpg

I hope this solves the question "Why AI?" once and for all!

This isn't an automated process and it's done manually per image and to achieve the results above.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
I am trying to explain the amount of work needed :)
So you are basically creating all this content in Daz and then parsing it though an AI based tool to enhance it? Or are you using a whole separate AI based tool to even create the art as well?
Also, what about the dialogues? are they also AI generated or are they written by a person?
Love the work. :love: Thanks :)

Last edited:

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
So you are basically creating all this content in Daz and then parsing it though an AI based tool to enhance it? Or are you using a whole separate AI based tool to even create the art as well?
Also, what about the dialogues? are they also AI generated or are they written by a person?
Love the work. :love: Thanks :)
The text is written by our writer, the art is created in Daz by our 3D renderer and we have another person doing the AI Magic:) the images aren't created with AI as that's pretty inconsistent and dumb at this point.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
The text is written by our writer, the art is created in Daz by our 3D renderer and we have another person doing the AI Magic:) the images aren't created with AI as that's pretty inconsistent and dumb at this point.
I see, nice. :) Love the work, great job. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hey mate games updated will you be compressing this version?
Edit: I am blind
I don't have edit rights to those links, the small tweaks that have been fixed are the intro dialogue and UI error in Day 3, that's in the google drive folder on the first page but not the compressed versions

Reactions: WeAreChecking
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes