VN Ren'Py Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'll check back in a few updates....right now...it's just bad...I'm sure I don't need to explain why...but the very first dialogue/sentence sums it up. At least get that right for a start.

Renders are nice though, Sofia is a pretty good model but there's a lot to sort out here.

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I wonder where in CA this takes place?

I am betting either Fresno or Redding, with an ourside chance of Calexico. They seem to be the most likely options. Usually where stuff in CA takes place.
Hey mate, not Fresno or Redding or the Bay Area, it's specified in the intro. I live in CA and Fresno or Redding i try to avoid, i drive on my way to other places (yosemite or North) but it's not the right location just like Modesto or Bakersfield :)

But good points!

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'll check back in a few updates....right now...it's just bad...I'm sure I don't need to explain why...but the very first dialogue/sentence sums it up. At least get that right for a start.

Renders are nice though, Sofia is a pretty good model but there's a lot to sort out here.
So there's a new build that fixed that problem, what else is just bad, the game has a typo but the text is actually well written.

What is bad? Curios to see if there that we can fix, be as specific as you can:)

Reactions: vasler

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
I see that the developer of the game is eager to fix everything that some of us might not like , that means that he listens to his "audience" ( like fixing the android release ) and in that case that means that the game can only get better as time goes by

I see a lot of potential in this , and the creator is engaging with us , and the Patreon page is almost every day updated with new stuff or new posts by the way.

Needless to say the renders are top class

vasler

Sep 11, 2023
Stunning .....

Good work man ...I'm sure in a few month your game will be one of the best out there

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It is fabulous, the style, the cut is amazing :love:
It’s not revealing like the pink I know. But it adds more class & value for Sofia to be a diamond level slut.
sounds good mate, thanks for the feedback, working to make a classier outfit, we try to avoid using off the shelf outfits and working with mostly custom outfits, our game is trying a lot new things from the art style all the way to the clothing used:)

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes