VN Ren'Py Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
hi,you game have gifs,animations or something like this?
i touched on this in earlier posts, animations are pretty time consuming, so we might try a few but think about animations as 24 images per second and if you have 5secs that's 120 images:) i would very easy if we would use the renders out of DAZ but they wouldn't have the detail and look.

So stay posted, we have other priorities ahead of this, but it's in the roadmap

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hey it’s your choices if you want to pick boring faithful wife choices, knock yourself out and if I want to pick turbo slut, I have that choice too
100% if you want a biturbo slut it's all on you :). We have a vision in mind that will change the character slowly over the next 2-3 releases

Reactions: gregorioVII

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I have a feeling that this scenario is almost inevitable

We know already that there is some kind of club/group that has invited Sofia to join, and at a guess its probably a big swingers/bdsm/let loose type of deal

So cucking vlad is probably going to be quite tame in the grand scheme of things.

Have at it
To be honest, there's no cuck scene as of now and I am not the biggest fan of that content but i will create a poll to see what's a fan favorite after the 2nd release.

I have seen games like the Couple's Duet take the cucking content to an unbearable rate and I would like to have a great storyline with a few options that have a lot of content on them.

I am not saying the cuck path wouldn't happen but it's not in the roadmap as of now

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
:love:(y)Really Good! Suggestions need sounds. Other created scenes :LOL:(y)Blind Man, Cable Repair man,Electrician,Plumber, Intruder, Cop, Boss, Neighbor, u got the idea!

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
:love:(y)Really Good! Suggestions need sounds. Other created scenes :LOL:(y)Blind Man, Cable Repair man,Electrician,Plumber, Intruder, Cop, Boss, Neighbor, u got the idea!
the entire Village people band plus the extras:) there's no Boss;) but i get the idea, every Tom, Dick and Harry.

We have a pretty steady pipeline of characters.Sounds are on the list

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Reactions: shamtiiomi

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
AI CG? I don't think so. I recognize the DAZ3D assets. It's just edited by AI in post-prod maybe

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Dear Dev, congrats for your effort. To be honest I had a quick look at your game and I can see only a beautiful MC. Her face expressions need a lot work. You mention that her husband is in his 50s and he looks at least in his 70s. At the moment we can see only unrealistic fantasy scenes with despicable characters which add nothing to story development. Your project needs a total rework if you want to create the "ultimate VN". Best of luck

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes