VN Ren'Py Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
when you say you are amused by the evniroments, is that a good amused or a bad one:)) that enviroment is pretty nice to be honest:)
ofcourse a veryyy good one.
environments are so close to reality in some pictures but sofia is not even close to reality!

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
ofcourse a veryyy good one.
environments are so close to reality in some pictures but sofia is not even close to reality!
i take it that sofia is better then reality? :)) we render all of our content in 4k and pick the highest res environments we can get

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
hey man, I love the game can you add a +18 teenage boy character like in the wife and a mother , mrs denver and true bond. You should check out those games get an idea.
i know those games, maybe in the future, we are considering this but not in the xmas special or release 1.1

Last edited:

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
image of the Day - Sofia is pretty stunning! -

dec22-iod-4k-1080.png

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME (even its still very early in development) even it still lacks a bit quality, sex scenes could get improved, fmc looks HOT but hotter and curvier in the thumbnail than in the ingame renders in my personal opinion BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU TRY TO IMPROVE AND LISTEN TO CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK (which i hope for example mine is) AND YOU COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR COMMUNITY AND FANS! (y)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME (even its still very early in development) even it still lacks a bit quality, sex scenes could get improved, fmc looks HOT but hotter and curvier in the thumbnail than in the ingame renders in my personal opinion BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU TRY TO IMPROVE AND LISTEN TO CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK (which i hope for example mine is) AND YOU COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR COMMUNITY AND FANS! (y)

thanks for the kind words:) we are trying to rank feedback and act accordingly, we’ve improved our workflow by a lot and the quality of the Ai models shows the work we put into our products.

Daz custom outfits and others are expensive but the only way we can ensure original content along with the massive investment in ai polished images.

we have a final model that we have tweaked and based on the polls it seems to be the perfect choice, the holiday episode contains the best version of Sofia (it’s currently in development with a release date of early to mid Jan)

we’ve iterated on quite a few feedback threads and decided that others aren’t compatible with our vision,

Thanks for your message and feel free to drop any other feedback in a dm or here,

happy new year:)

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

also the thumbnail is using a newer ai model vs the game, much has changed since version 1.05 and holiday special will outline that perfectly, check the teaser images above (image of the day for both veronica and sofia) .

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes