VN Ren'Py Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Here's my unofficial android port of Sofia's Dark Fantasies v1.05 Beta

Download
Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank you, I can get the android build to run on my device...

Tugs666

Jul 3, 2023
I like it I like it a lot. Nice renders graphics are great now let's see what comes next. Keep going dev you have peaked my interest. Let's see how your animations come out,there are pretty good games out there hope you nail them.

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I like it I like it a lot. Nice renders graphics are great now let's see what comes next. Keep going dev you have peaked my interest. Let's see how your animations come out,there are pretty good games out there hope you nail them.
thank you and don't forget to fill out the feedback form, thank you for support:)

Tugs666

Jul 3, 2023
thank you and don't forget to fill out the feedback form, thank you for support:)
Where’s the form this game could give so manny possibility’s sofia is ready for so manny fantasies,hope you have a good imagination. You got the pictures down great beautiful characters,if you can implement animations and I mean real looking animations with sound I don’t think there’s a game that would beat yours. Wish you the best and good look who knows I might show up on patreon

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Where’s the form this game could give so manny possibility’s sofia is ready for so manny fantasies,hope you have a good imagination. You got the pictures down great beautiful characters,if you can implement animations and I mean real looking animations with sound I don’t think there’s a game that would beat yours. Wish you the best and good look who knows I might show up on patreon
thank you, we love the project and we trying to make it sustainable venture, the AI polish is pretty unique to any AVN out there so our images are in a different class, not AI image that's pretty lifeless and always in the same portrait mode and not a DAZ render that can be incredible but still a way out from reality :)

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
I have to say , the skin textures and the faces of the models are pretty realistic ..... nothing like we have seen on DAZ renders before...
This is like you created a game and you put real life people posing and pasted them on photoshop in to the frame.
From all the VN i've played so far , this is BY WAAAAY FAR the best in terms of images-scenes-presentation.

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
getting to the detail level that we got to, is very hard :)

Here some examples, we also focued on the enviroments to make them as good as possible, one example is the first image:

Veronica10_Camera.jpg Bar53_Camera (2).jpg 1_Camera.jpg

4_Camera (3).jpg

enough said :) to make this a succesfull project we your support:)

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
We're taking Sofia's Dark Fantasies to a whole new level with a REMASTER of Release 1.05!

Our AI-enhanced technique adds stunning details to the skin, environments, and all those little things that make the experience unforgettable. It's like seeing Sofia in a whole new light! ✨

Check out the sneak peek below ⬇

[Image: Image of Sofia - Original vs Remaster]

But don't worry, this won't slow down Release 1.1. We're just giving you even more to look forward to!

Remastered Release 1.05 will be available for Patrons at the $10+ tiers first, and later for other tiers after the Release 1.1 launch.

AI2.jpg

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Price of Privelege - A Sofia Dark Fantasies Story v0.1

Download

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes