VN Ren'Py Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
but are they 2 games?

in the title there is a writing, in the post there are apparently 2 games, in the information, there is another title... can I understand correctly?

I'm interested in trying it, but I don't want to cause any confusion
thanks to anyone who wants to answer me.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
but are they 2 games?

in the title there is a writing, in the post there are apparently 2 games, in the information, there is another title... can I understand correctly?

I'm interested in trying it, but I don't want to cause any confusion
thanks to anyone who wants to answer me.
yes 2 games, price of privilege is special holiday episode, 1.05 is the original first release. Price of privilege was a small episode with no limits on the story progression like the in first release

Reactions: Eagle1900

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Well, the renders look pretty good, albiet a bit odd at times in contrast to the background/surroundings. The writing itself needs serious editing. Punctuation is a mess, which makes it look sloppy. Also, not into the young/old thing. I don't get that fetish at all. I wish you luck with your vn though.

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
The google drive link is the only one that is 1.05, the others are 1.0. As for feedback, the writing is not great in either, but I thought it was a bit better in 1.0. The art style in the 1.05, like the freeze shots with "sparkles" or whatever... not a fan, but the renders are nice. Maybe slightly better in 1.05.

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The google drive link is the only one that is 1.05, the others are 1.0. As for feedback, the writing is not great in either, but I thought it was a bit better in 1.0. The art style in the 1.05, like the freeze shots with "sparkles" or whatever... not a fan, but the renders are nice. Maybe slightly better in 1.05.
thank you for your feedback

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Well, the renders look pretty good, albiet a bit odd at times in contrast to the background/surroundings. The writing itself needs serious editing. Punctuation is a mess, which makes it look sloppy. Also, not into the young/old thing. I don't get that fetish at all. I wish you luck with your vn though.
noted and thank you for your feedback, any examples of the odd times and contrast?

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
noted and thank you for your feedback, any examples of the odd times and contrast?
No, I couldn't point out any exact scene. It was around the scenes with the 2 santas, but I quickly then exited and deleted the game. The old-ugly/young fetish is a major turn-off for me, haha. I wouldn't sweat it though, the renders do look nice. Good luck, again :)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Very odd date marking

SofiaDarkFantasies

Google drive 1.05 says november last year while gofile 1.0 says yesterday 12/2-2024

Which one is the most recent??????

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Loved the Devs release of "Price of Privilege", fantastic Graphics and Hot Story....., loved it even more then the Main story because I`m not into daydreaming stuff.....
Keep up the Great Job, fantastic talent I must say.:love:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Greuceanu, Models looks so beautiful :love:. I still haven't tried the game. I am going to play it now.
Just asking, I know you haven't mention any femdom but, will you do any femdom with these beautiful characters? :sneaky:

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes