VN Ren'Py Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PriceOfPrivilege-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So, are these separate games, or is Prince of Privilege the new title for the whole game? It's super unclear what the options for download are.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greuceanu

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Price of Privilege] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
So, are these separate games, or is Prince of Privilege the new title for the whole game? It's super unclear what the options for download are.
Price of Privilege is a special episode that has no story boundaries an exploration of what could happen if fantasies are not part of it ;) We released around for holidays, a few weeks after late due to a dead 4090 :)

We have a Sofia Dark Fantasies 1.05 the beginning of Sofia's story and that will continue with release 1.1 out in about 4-5 months and Price of Privilege an special holiday episode, unrelated to the 1.05 release but staring Sofia :)

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Get ready to dive into the tantalizing world of Sofia's Dark Fantasies with our latest releases! In 'The Price of Privilege,' you'll join Sofia as she embarks on a thrilling journey filled with intrigue, glamour, and unexpected encounters. The release is packed with 566 captivating images, setting a new standard for visual storytelling. In 'Sofia Dark Fantasies 1.05,' we've remastered and polished the experience with cutting-edge AI techniques, enhancing skin textures, environments, and micro details. These releases promise an even more immersive and visually stunning experience that will leave you eagerly anticipating what's next in the world of Sofia's Dark Fantasies.
Is intrigue, glamour, and unexpected encounters avoidable?
I much prefer uninteresting, slovenly, and expected encounters. :giggle:

The game looks good. I might be interested in playing someday. :giggle:

Thanks, I guess, Greuceanu :cautious:

I'm a joker don't mind me.:sneaky:

• Haha

Darkflame121

Jan 22, 2019
I'm a skeptic having AI CG in Visual Novel. Is the dev using AI to enhance the female models? I'm not against but just skeptical. The pictures looks good.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm a skeptic having AI CG in Visual Novel. Is the dev using AI to enhance the female models? I'm not against but just skeptical. The pictures looks good.
try it before you decide, in simple terms we use ai for everything, not just models and there's several differnt ai workflows at play + photoshop :)

Reactions: Kipling

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
great looking renders. Sofia is gorgeous. however, the story is awful. repetitive dialogue that quite frankly is very annoying and ultimately the reason i put this one in the garbage. you can glam it up all you want. but a shit story is still a shit story. you need a better translator for your dialogue and a new writer.

Reactions: Cico1965

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
great looking renders. Sofia is gorgeous. however, the story is awful. repetitive dialogue that quite frankly is very annoying and ultimately the reason i put this one in the garbage. you can glam it up all you want. but a shit story is still a shit story. you need a better translator for your dialogue and a new writer.
thank you for your feedback, are you reffering to Sofia Dark Fantasies or the Price of Privilege?

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
If I were to give you $241.50 AU and become a Master Maven on your Patreon, I would expect a little more attention to detail. Need to do better. View attachment 3349871
great point:) there some small renders here and there, i thought we fixed that, you don’t have to join at the highest tier, thanks for finding that, will fix it and reupload, any other issues?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes