VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Well you can tell the overview is AI generated, just like the entire VN..
The content isn't generated by ai, the captions, they are written by a writer :) no ai was used to generated the captions or the 3d renders, AI was used Image polishing along with other tools

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
No, the images are very good. The AI images in older games are flat.
Cheers mate, Thanks for the feedback and I will add that captions changes to the list of improvements. The 2nd & 3rd day took a lot longer to write so it might that day 1 is okay and the rest are much better.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Nice, here we go female protagonist...bored with many male protagonist out there
yeap, we wanted to create that's different and more unique :) hopefully that's seen in the gameplay, story and images!

Reactions: m3nic

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Based on current content the game won't be for me, but images are really good! Sofia reminds me of the wife in Exciting Games only attractive lol, both the barista and the blonde on the street were gorgeous and make Sofia seem less attractive, the barista especially is on a different level. Dialogue was repetitive at times, using the same words in almost consecutive sentences and especially her first trip to the coffee shop seemed like she commented on her entrance multiple times.

nitpicky.. that bed is not big enough for her, let alone her and her behemoth of a husband. That first pair of "running shoes" are not running shoes.

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Based on current content the game won't be for me, but images are really good! Sofia reminds me of the wife in Exciting Games only attractive lol, both the barista and the blonde on the street were gorgeous and make Sofia seem less attractive, the barista especially is on a different level. Dialogue was repetitive at times, using the same words in almost consecutive sentences and especially her first trip to the coffee shop seemed like she commented on her entrance multiple times.

nitpicky.. that bed is not big enough for her, let alone her and her behemoth of a husband. That first pair of "running shoes" are not running shoes.
Thank you you bring up some great points, will make sure to upgrade the bed and you have a great point on those converse looking shoes, but a lot runners start with crappy shoes and upgrade later.

Can you give me an example of repetitive sentences to be able to fix in the future, even if it's a ballpack idea like Day 1 / jogging or something.

I think you have some great points and I think Sofia is hotter than the other women that appear, but will make sure to make make Sofia the most attractive for now.

Thank you for taking the time to write the comments and hopefully the R1.1 will more of your cup of tea. Feel free to DM me if you have more suggestions, feedback is what makes incredibile products:)

PS: i like the "Exciting games" visual novel and I hope to be able to create a game as long or longer:)

Feb 23, 2019
Judging by the tanned aand blonde Sofia in the games main menu page, can I ask if bimbofication/sluttification is going to be included in the game? I really hope it is, it would match the setting/themes of the story and the mc looks (imo) so much better blonde and tanned. I'd love to see her transform physically as she starts to succumb to her fantasies and undergoes her 'metamorphosis' that the description describes.

Also, thank you for making a female protagonist game. Its always appreciated by those of us who prefer it.

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Judging by the tanned aand blonde Sofia in the games main menu page, can I ask if bimbofication/sluttification is going to be included in the game? I really hope it is, it would match the setting/themes of the story and the mc looks (imo) so much better blonde and tanned. I'd love to see her transform physically as she starts to succumb to her fantasies.

Also, thank you for making a female protagonist game. Its always appreciated by those of us who prefer it.
thank you :) the tanned skin and other changes will come slowly:)

Reactions: RCC14
Feb 23, 2019
the tanned skin and other changes will come slowly:)

o_O The bimbofication lover in me is now very excited. I really look forward to seeing how this game develops. Enjoyed this first release and can't wait to see how she transforms as it progresses!

Btw, If she is getting bimbofied/sluttified I would advertise that maybe a bit more (like in the tags and such). There are quite a few people who enjoy the bimbofication fetish in these games but its quite difficult to find which ones actually feature it. If you tagged that it would feature bimbofication/transformation it can help stand out compared to other female protagonist games.

I only really found out after opening up the game and seeing the main menu (you should post that version of the mc in the f95 images too), but I am an ultra degenerate who tries and plays every quality female protagonist game I see so I was thankfully able to stumble upon this game

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
o_O The bimbofication lover in me is now very excited. I really look forward to seeing how this game develops. Enjoyed this first release and can't wait to see how she transforms as it progresses!

Btw, If she is getting bimbofied/sluttified I would advertise that maybe a bit more (like in the tags and such). There are quite a few people who enjoy the bimbofication fetish in these games but its quite difficult to find which ones actually feature it. If you tagged that it would feature bimbofication/transformation it can help stand out compared to other female protagonist games.

I only really found out after opening up the game and seeing the main menu (you should post that version of the mc in the f95 images too), but I am an ultra degenerate who tries and plays every quality female protagonist game I see so I was thankfully able to stumble upon this game
well she is already a typical influencer, i don’t want to change her appearance to be a silicone doll but character and outfits can do the same? I am worried that if I push the character like in Disciple of Virginia, the content will become predictable

Sofia will change and grow in the future but the body shape is pretty close to the best we could do.

Reactions: RCC14
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes