VN Ren'Py Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes
Feb 23, 2019
well she is already a typical influencer, i don’t want to change her appearance to be a silicone doll but character and outfits can do the same? I am worried that if I push the character like in Disciple of Virginia, the content will become predictable

Sofia will change and grow in the future but the body shape is pretty close to the best we could do.
Oh yeah, the mc definitely already has what would be considered a 'bimbo body' and doesn't need to be changed. By bimbofication, I really just mean the overall attitude change of a high end business woman into a beacon of sin and the physical representation of her corruption. So tanning, blonde hair, makeup changes, lip fillers, piercings, maybe tattoos, clothing changes to more perverse designs that are a far cry from what she would usually wear, and overall just looking more corrupt and depraved as she succumbs to her fantasies. Bimbofication isn't exactly just going full blow up doll, its really just about a woman succumbing to pleasure and throwing away their morals while physically changing themselves to achieve that pleasure easier.

The type of bimbofication I was referring to would be similar to Katie from 3diddlys excellent Katies Corruption which tackles a similar theme to this game. While being corrupted by outside influences in her attempt to climb the corporate ladder, we see her start to get navel piercings, nipple piercings, tongue stud, go blonde, get some kinky tattoos, lip fillers, drug use, and start to throw away her morals as she begins to get consumed.

Or in a real world example, a bimbofication like this. Shes not quite a plastic doll, but she definitely underwent bimbofication compared to who she used to be

jalmsc4u8y4b1.jpg

Btw, glad to see you know Disciple of Virginia, I think they make some great games, although very weird in a good way.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Ah great, AI CG .. someone must have used their own mother's face to create the face of the female character. The rest of the dudes in the game looks like normal 3D , so why AI for just the MC then?? Even her body parts are all 3D , so why use AI for the face then? Animations are definitely not possible with AI art

Too bad the game looked like it had some potential of good girl gone bad or bad girl in her usual life

Last edited:
Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Oh yeah, the mc definitely already has what would be considered a 'bimbo body' and doesn't need to be changed. By bimbofication, I really just mean the overall attitude change of a high end business woman into a beacon of sin and the physical representation of her corruption. So tanning, blonde hair, makeup changes, lip fillers, piercings, maybe tattoos, clothing changes to more perverse designs that are a far cry from what she would usually wear, and overall just looking more corrupt and depraved as she succumbs to her fantasies. Bimbofication isn't exactly just going full blow up doll, its really just about a woman succumbing to pleasure and throwing away their morals while physically changing themselves to achieve that pleasure easier.

The type of bimbofication I was referring to would be similar to Katie from 3diddlys excellent Katies Corruption which tackles a similar theme to this game. While being corrupted by outside influences in her attempt to climb the corporate ladder, we see her start to get navel piercings, nipple piercings, tongue stud, go blonde, get some kinky tattoos, lip fillers, drug use, and start to throw away her morals as she begins to get consumed.

Or in a real world example, a bimbofication like this. Shes not quite a plastic doll, but she definitely underwent bimbofication compared to who she used to be

View attachment 3045136

Btw, glad to see you know Disciple of Virginia, I think they make some great games, although very weird in a good way.
I think we are on the same page, clothes, make up and character will make it similar:)

Let’s see what R1.1 will show you:)

Reactions: RCC14

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
You think that would ever be possible with AI ?? Dev had the time and digital painting skill to create 3D art for dudes, but not for the girl. Talk about using his own preference for AI girls into his work
Not sure what you mean about painting for dudes and for the girl, the girl is pretty hot:)
it’s possible mate, but it’s take a lot of work, a lot more then we would invest in a demo.

We have done animations but it will take lot longer.

Depending on how things move forward, animations will come,

thank you

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Well, the concept would only be fine if there were young men or men of the same age, because seeing only old men is honestly somewhat disgusting to be with the MC and for her to be unfaithful to her husband because he is old.

You should let her choose which man she wants to be unfaithful with and I'm a total slut hahahaha who rolls around with every penis she sees

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Well, the concept would only be fine if there were young men or men of the same age, because seeing only old men is honestly somewhat disgusting to be with the MC and for her to be unfaithful to her husband because he is old.

You should let her choose which man she wants to be unfaithful with and I'm a total slut hahahaha who rolls around with every penis she sees
Patience:) the reality is that young men, aren’t really what attractive women pick, in this game.

We had a limited amount of time and we decided to release with this much content.

Games like this cost quite a bit of time and money ;) so nothing can be perfect in the first release.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Patience:) the reality is that young men, aren’t really what attractive women pick, in this game.

We had a limited amount of time and we decided to release with this much content.

Games like this cost quite a bit of time and money ;) so nothing can be perfect in the first release.

Don't worry, I just see it as a demo. You should make a vote if you want the MC to dye her hair blonde or not. In general, I like her to have it black because it looks better on her. It's my opinion.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
interesting!
the idea, to dissect an influencers life, could lead to marvelous games!
(especially, because the pity for that kind of type can be held at a minimum :devilish:)
I crave a game, where a influencer travels to Dubai, to fullfill her contracts there!
(inform yourself on that topic, for example on YouTube... what a scenario for an adult game!:LOL:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
interesting!
the idea, to dissect an influencers life, could lead to marvelous games!
(especially, because the pitty for that kind of type can be held at a minimum :devilish:)
I crave a game, where a influencer travels to Dubai, to fullfill her contracts there!
(educate yourself on that topic, for example on YouTube... what a scenario for an adult game!:LOL:)
all in due to time my friend:) the tone educate yourself is pretty weird.

We all have ideas and if you think you have a great idea, create the game:)

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
changed! didn`t know, that the phrase was inherent offensive.
learned something in the process ;)
my first language is NOT english so, entschuldige bitte!
it's all good mate, no offence taken, my first languange isn't english either, nichts für ungut genommen :)

if you have ideas, feel free to dm me, I have tier on patreon for people who want to suggest plot twists:)

It's hard to know how much in a game is enough and when to cut the release. R1.1 is already in the works and should be out within 2 months :)

4545boi

Jul 5, 2022
I just love female protagonist game with black haired perfect 10~ (in this game looks like a perfect 11!!!) Have to give it a try~ (*´︶`*)

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes