4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

NTRLover93

Oct 31, 2022
It's a good game, but I don't like the space theme very much. A masterpiece like Boho is very valuable for this market. The deepest and most extreme of incest feelings.

Reactions: Darthasus

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Could have sworn this Dev had other finished games on here. Did they get deleted for Loli? :unsure:

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
Hi.
Is the dev still around? Would like to know what characters did you use for the mother and daughter in Solaris Exodus?

Kind regards.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
didn't expect much here, thought it would be short 30min semi kinetic story, but ended up quite pleasantly surprised
decent chunk of content, good writing, somewhat original (for AVN) story and plenty of choices sprinkled here and there
just wish it was a bit longer, some light extra filler and few extra sex scenes would do wonders for overall length and pacing
also strange - there are no mandatory epilogue harem sex marathon where you fuck every LI one last time (maybe even with some bellies already), game even sets it up as usual, but then immediately fades out into main menu

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Even if the renders are a bit dated, and the animations pretty basic, the story is very good. Writing, characters, dialogue, all stand out from the normal incest harem crowd. Dev should get a Subscribestar account, they really deserve more support. (y)

Reactions: CabalZ

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Even if the renders are a bit dated, and the animations pretty basic, the story is very good. Writing, characters, dialogue, all stand out from the normal incest harem crowd. Dev should get a Subscribestar account, they really deserve more support. (y)
Thank you. I had a subscribestar and patreon at one point. I just didn't feel comfortable asking people for monthly subs. that's why i only use itch. it's not much income. but, if i can make a worthy story i believe people will be there to help support through numbers.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
So, I am naming the furry. I don't think that anthropomorphic characters should be named after their appearance. For example, here her default name is Tabby (yeah, no) and her "boyfriend" is named Tom (why?), so I try and come up with human names and not ones like Princess, or something like that.

Hey, I know, how about Kathy?

*looks at name*

"Kathy"

Damnit.

Um, how about Sarah? Sarah sounds good. How do you spell Sarah anyway? *Googles* OK, lets go with that.

*sees on Google*

"People also ask
What does Sarah mean biblically?"

*opens*

"She was first called Sarai—meaning “my princess”—but God changed her name to Sarah—signifying “princess” to all"

So I wound up naming a cat Princess.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes