4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

KilleronFun

Jun 18, 2017
Ok just finished a run, looks and feels very good with actual story. One thing though - I've seen these assets/models used before by @LunerBit they produced about six VNs (?) with the same meter.
Those were entertaining but very short with multiple endings and 'click spots' for special scenes, they (he/she) said they weren't any good at "filler" hence the shortness of each. So, if you liked this from CabalZ and are looking for something similar while we wait for the next, look for them.... I really liked "Spring City" I think I played it 7 times thru.

I like all of you other members will wait with anticipation for CabalZ to produce something fresh for us to consume.
I really like his game. Story was interresting and new for me. Really want to see the other games but i cant find them. Where can i find LunerBit VNs. Thanks for any help

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
This was a bit short, but a lot better than expected. Renders got progressively better, lots of FD action. I like all the shots at lying media :LOL: Are there different paths or does it all lead to same thing anyway?

Reactions: CabalZ

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
This was a bit short, but a lot better than expected. Renders got progressively better, lots of FD action. I like all the shots at lying media :LOL: Are there different paths or does it all lead to same thing anyway?
each girl has a solo path if you only focus on them. then there is a harem type path for anything over solo with a little extras depending on order of selection.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Congratulations on completing this VN. I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to your next effort. Thanks for your commitment and hard work.

Reactions: CabalZ

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Sounds interesting, but I have a couple questions.

1. How is the pacing in this game?
2. How long is the game? Please either give me a logical estimate, or tell me if it's under 12 hours.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
A bizarre little story with an incomprehensible plot and horrible mash of genres.

But I got three young girls to sex up, including my daughter and her two adopted sisters. Zero complaints there.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes