• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've tried filtering 'Incest' under latest updates and game doesn't show. :unsure:. I think the tag might be accidentally missing.
Is there sex with the daughter?
Flirting is not incest it must be sex to get the incest tag.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
After I finish with Solaris Exodus. I'm considering doing a kinetic novel for my next project. I'm curious if that is something people would be interested in or not. I could use some feedback to help me decide. Thanks.
The way I see it, the choice boils down to what you are trying to convey with your story. If the story you are wanting to tell benefits from being linear, then a kinetic novel is your best bet. However, if you have multiple, branching paths thought out then go with that. Too many VNs with branching paths obviously had one primary route the author focused on with additional paths seemingly being tacked on as an afterthought.

Take a book like The Lord of the Rings, for example. It is obvious that Tolkien had two very clear stories being told. The first is Sam and Frodo's journey to Mordor to destroy the ring while the second is Aragorn's journey to reclaim his birthright as King of Anor/Gondor. Both were equally well written. Now, compare that to a book like The Hobbit. It is obviously about Bilbo's journey with the Company of Thorin Oakenshield, but imagine Tolkien branching off with pointless stories about Beorn or Bert, Tom and Bill that dont add to the narrative in any meaningful way.

Reactions: taler

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The way I see it, the choice boils down to what you are trying to convey with your story. If the story you are wanting to tell benefits from being linear, then a kinetic novel is your best bet. However, if you have multiple, branching paths thought out then go with that. Too many VNs with branching paths obviously had one primary route the author focused on with additional paths seemingly being tacked on as an afterthought.

Take a book like The Lord of the Rings, for example. It is obvious that Tolkien had two very clear stories being told. The first is Sam and Frodo's journey to Mordor to destroy the ring while the second is Aragorn's journey to reclaim his birthright as King of Anor/Gondor. Both were equally well written. Now, compare that to a book like The Hobbit. It is obviously about Bilbo's journey with the Company of Thorin Oakenshield, but imagine Tolkien branching off with pointless stories about Beorn or Bert, Tom and Bill that dont add to the narrative in any meaningful way.
Yeah if you are thinking of a kinetic that means you DON'T have a second story you really want to tell so don't shoehorn in something of lesser quality.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Already completed? I thought it started in this year. The premise wasn't bad, but still looks like it ended too early. But who knows, maybe after playing it has more content than I thought. Or this was simply a test from the dev to see have a first experience in developing.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Already completed? I thought it started in this year. The premise wasn't bad, but still looks like it ended too early. But who knows, maybe after playing it has more content than I thought. Or this was simply a test from the dev to see have a first experience in developing.
All of their games have been short like this

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
This is a solid little game. The over arching story is a bit deus-ex machina, but it drove the narrative well enough and the individual stories/sex filled their respective kinks effectively, bread and butter style with a bit of humor to boot. I haven't fully explored the extent of the choice divergences, but I expect it to hold up as well as the harem run with a bit more tailoring to the story. Good job dev.

Reactions: CabalZ

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Under the new dev name, yes
Due to being deindexed and removed from other platforms because of content created under this account. I created a new dev name CabalZ and started over from scratch. I'm trying to pursue this fulltime and continuing to create under lunarbit was a losing battle. I refrain from openly promoting the switch as I don't want it to effect my future content. But, I have disclosed it to people who follow me and interested in my projects.

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
This is a solid little game. The over arching story is a bit deus-ex machina, but it drove the narrative well enough and the individual stories/sex filled their respective kinks effectively, bread and butter style with a bit of humor to boot. I haven't fully explored the extent of the choice divergences, but I expect it to hold up as well as the harem run with a bit more tailoring to the story. Good job dev.
Thank you.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I was hopeful initially but the furry ruined it for me, I just couldn't take the story seriously once it showed up. It's model was a major eyesore too like some kind of mutant pokemon lol.

SpclGstStr

Aug 26, 2017
I was hopeful initially but the furry ruined it for me, I just couldn't take the story seriously once it showed up. It's model was a major eyesore too like some kind of mutant pokemon lol.
I'm not a furry myself, but I thought the cat girl actually added to the story and made it feel like it was a futuristic science fiction setting by having non-human races intermixed with our society.
...Imagine not liking a single character in a game and yelling that it ruins everything...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm not a furry myself, but I thought the cat girl actually added to the story and made it feel like it was a futuristic science fiction setting by having non-human races intermixed with our society.
...Imagine not liking a single character in a game and yelling that it ruins everything...
Well, if that single character was forced, I can understand. But, that cute kitty isn't forced. Plus, she cute af.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes