• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
JJDemon

Why not just kick them off in shark/piranha infested waters and save money from having to buy a lead vest as you'd basically be throwing away money unless you have a way to pull it back up to retrieve it.

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
After I finish with Solaris Exodus. I'm considering doing a kinetic novel for my next project. I'm curious if that is something people would be interested in or not. I could use some feedback to help me decide. Thanks.

Reactions: haooni and Dripping

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Agree, you should use the format you find most suitable for your project. There will always be nay-sayers, but there will always be some jay-sayers as well. If you do it well, you might even convert some nay-sayers. It's kinda like RPG-Maker games: many people will say they hate them, while enjoying every episode of Treasure of Nadia and Genesis Order, which are at their core RPG-Maker games as well. It's not about the engine or the category or the style. It's about using them right.

Reactions: CabalZ

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Agree, you should use the format you find most suitable for your project. There will always be nay-sayers, but there will always be some jay-sayers as well. If you do it well, you might even convert some nay-sayers. It's kinda like RPG-Maker games: many people will say they hate them, while enjoying every episode of Treasure of Nadia and Genesis Order, which are at their core RPG-Maker games as well. It's not about the engine or the category or the style. It's about using them right.
I on the other hand will always stay a nay-sayer. I just want CabalZ to create what he wants.

Reactions: Dripping

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Sci-Fi, Mobile Game, Masturbation, Big Ass, Incest
I've tried filtering 'Incest' under latest updates and game doesn't show. :unsure:. I think the tag might be accidentally missing.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes