4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Daughter reminds me of the girl from Tessa - pongo delta - delirium.

At one spot the MC says it's ok ava. You are not able to take needed actions. Even though I named her something else.
Another spot. Ava didn't like your decision.
Since when do teachers suspend kids for day dreaming and not paying attention? Sounds more a like a excuse to have the daughter at home so the MC and her can have sex.

Where
2022-04-11_12h36_31.png
Many
2022-04-11_10h31_57.png

Reactions: CabalZ

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Daughter reminds me of the girl from Tessa - pongo delta - delirium.

At one spot the MC says it's ok ava. You are not able to take needed actions. Even though I named her something else.
Another spot. Ava didn't like your decision.
Since when do teachers suspend kids for day dreaming and not paying attention? Sounds more a like a excuse to have the daughter at home so the MC and her can have sex.

Where
View attachment 1751982
Many
View attachment 1751983
Thank you. I've fixed it.

Reactions: Ifartedtoolong

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The math in the game doesn't add up.

If three people can live for one day with the current oxygen supply, there is no fucking way in hell that two people can survive for seven.
There's also no way that 12 people will die in a minute.

Also:

"This is true, miss Melissa."
"Wow. I'm married?"
The answer here would be "No, since you're a miss and not a missus".

Another thing is, how does the daughter remember everything but the wife doesn't?
I think you need to rewrite this, CabalZ.

Last edited:

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
What's changed in .6? Changelog still says .1 initial release.
added day 5 and beginning of day 6
fixed some spelling and grammar
*note- i needed to find a decent stopping point for the story premise and future update. thanks

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I hate to skip one of the potential LI-s in a game, but I find Tabby's design sexually unappealing. :(
It would be great to have a different design for her. Otherwise I hope she will be fully skippable.

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
I hate to skip one of the potential LI-s in a game, but I find Tabby's design sexually unappealing. :(
It would be great to have a different design for her. Otherwise I hope she will be fully skippable.
i understand Tabby isn't appealing to some. I'm working with the assets I have. All of them are fully skippable. But, they will be present as a background character. Rather than do a 'game over' on choices. I try to push characters to the background instead. it also helps with render workload. From the beginning if you reject her or ignore her 'talk to' option. it will lock her character and remove her as a love interest.

Reactions: haooni

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Seems at some point pregnancy options would be important if the planet is destroyed.
pregnancy is pretty much in place already as there is no pullout option. I'm just trying to find spots in the story where the discovery makes sense. But, I wouldn't expect preg tummy's anytime soon or at all. I don't want to commit to it until the story develops more. then i'll look at it again.

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
I rely on this for income... it's my only source of money. However, I'm still going to make the story I want to do. I think that establishes my style of content. Though helpful feedback is appreciated.

Reactions: haooni

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
pregnancy is pretty much in place already as there is no pullout option. I'm just trying to find spots in the story where the discovery makes sense. But, I wouldn't expect preg tummy's anytime soon or at all. I don't want to commit to it until the story develops more. then i'll look at it again.
Good thing is if some don't want it, they could have MC buy the BC early on the game maybe. Preg belly after time would be a good kink choice for those that want it.

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Good thing is if some don't want it, they could have MC buy the BC early on the game maybe. Preg belly after time would be a good kink choice for those that want it.
yeah. it's something i'm keeping in mind. kind of why i added the can of cataria option in the market.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
yeah. it's something i'm keeping in mind. kind of why i added the can of cataria option in the market.
Glad I choose not to buy it haha. I didn't see a harem tag, hopefully or possibly this since there are 3 in the house? Not sure how it will shake out. Great game this far.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Many do, it's still their own creation. Even if you support them in some fashion(90% here on F95 don't, they just bitch at them). So stop being arrogant asshole, your entitlement is going into overdrive. Consider yourself ignored, cuz you obviously just want to be a prick, period. While getting content for free.
Are you trying to put people on my 'Entitlement Boat' again. I told you about that before. We don't accept whining trolls on our boat. So, please refrain! :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes