4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm confused. People stopping at Wife / Daughter choose at the beginning. Is this sarcasm or are you really quitting the game?
They are.

Unfortunately,

- some people just write here without playing the game. That's what human nature is;

- some people just quit playing after a few minutes.

I'd recommend you to:

- write a warning message at that choice (in red): [warning: don't worry, you just choose which one you're going to wake up first]

Write it in the OP too (as a reminder for everybody).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
They are.

Unfortunately,

- some people just write here without playing the game. That's what human nature is;

I'd recommend you to:

- write a warning message at that choice (in red): [warning: don't worry, you just choose which one you're going to wake up first]

So they both stay alive ? Caus to me it seems we had to kill everyone exept the MC and the choice u made between the mom and daughter

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
CabalZ will she be a love interest ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes they both stay alive, it is simple the choice of which to wake up first.
Thanks for clarifying that up

Will give it a go then

Should be more clear at the start of the game tho

Caus it felt like you had to choose between one or the other ... That would have been pretty bad imo

But yeah if they both survive then thats good news

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
They are.

Unfortunately,

I'd recommend you to:

I removed the option entirely. However, who you wake first will play a factor later on in the story.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there planed pregnancy for this game/VN?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
right now it's undecided.
Boo! Lol jk. VNs should always end in pregs. If I'm gonna be busting in the same girls all game, I wanna see a baby bump or 5 lol. Unless they are medically sterile, she gonna end up pregs. My motto in games is: "always bust nuts in sluts" lmao

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
so has the game been abandoned or will it continue, or now change because some people can't tell murder from a wait time?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I am very confused by what I just played. I feel like I have been catfished. I was ready for a scifi spacestation adventure, but nope, was a simulation. The catgirl was OK, but idk if I am going to play the next release ...

Also, mc looks too young to be a father Imo. Maybe don't use the base genesis 8 male model. Try a mix with Edward 8 or something. Yeah prologue was meh. 2/5

Reactions: Legend 123

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
"AI you all gonna die from lack of oxygen only two can be awake and you had to kill everyone else...also...why yes that is a greenhouse full of fully grown plants enough to sustain 3 of you indefinitely"

sigh.

Dev are you even aware that plants create oxygen as a by product?Also the "greenhouse" would probably consume more power(given it appears to be windowless and enclosed)than all the pods. It is not like this is a small greenhouse with a couple plants,it is quite large.

If you are looking for a well written story...just hit the kill self when prompted lol.

MC wakes up(fire,some bots shot,but bleeding in his non simulation real world)???...just a REALLY piss poorly written simulation of a simulated reality in a game simulating reality.

MC Gets Fired(he failed the test in the simulator that caught fire and almost got him actually killed) goes home to wife,daughter,and daughters cat girlfriend. The end.

Hung up on that last bit? Cat girl threw you didn't it? Not the insanity of the whole totally asinine plot full of holes so big it needed to toss in a cat girl? Do not worry I am sure the DEV will pull this one out of the fire(manacle laugh).

MC's former boss "Of course I had to fire you,you could not handle being set on fire in the real world while in a simulator and lost your shit"

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
"AI you all gonna die from lack of oxygen only two can be awake and you had to kill everyone else...also...why yes that is a greenhouse full of fully grown plants enough to sustain 3 of you indefinitely"

sigh.

Dev are you even aware that plants create oxygen as a by product?Also the "greenhouse" would probably consume more power(given it appears to be windowless and enclosed)than all the pods. It is not like this is a small greenhouse with a couple plants,it is quite large.

If you are looking for a well written story...just hit the kill self when prompted lol.

MC wakes up(fire,some bots shot,but bleeding in his non simulation real world)???...just a REALLY piss poorly written simulation of a simulated reality in a game simulating reality.

MC Gets Fired(he failed the test in the simulator that caught fire and almost got him actually killed) goes home to wife,daughter,and daughters cat girlfriend. The end.

Hung up on that last bit? Cat girl threw you didn't it? Not the insanity of the whole totally asinine plot full of holes so big it needed to toss in a cat girl? Do not worry I am sure the DEV will pull this one out of the fire(manacle laugh).

MC's former boss "Of course I had to fire you,you could not handle being set on fire in the real world while in a simulator and lost your shit"
Yeah that plot was really bad. Plus, everyone and their mother hates the whole "it was all just a dream ... woooo ..." cliche. Like I was really engaged in the burned earth, finding a way to live and possibly repopulate on a spacestation, plot. Then bam! It was all a simulation. What a waste of time. Hell the description even says the game takes place on a spacestation just to bait and switch it on you. Hard pass.

Reactions: Cotytto

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This set up is the kind a set up a really recognizable top body builder can come back from.
Movies like the sixth day, total recal feature a guy very much into his own fighting baddies.
The twist being, of course, that he is a baddie himself, a brainwashed baddie, but a baddie
who can hold his own. Bosses being jackasses is the spiel most entrepreneurs strive for:
you are not given a job description so anything your boss says becomes it so they can fire you.
Now that MC is home, we are so much wishing to make the dream scenes with the hotties a reality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

sigh.

His boss tells the MC that what he talks about makes no sense, especially the timeframes and isn't part of the simulation.
The MC didn't wake up, from the look of it a military unit used a charge to blow up the door, the MC is shortly stunned and shoked to see his family were just robots...and who cares if the synthetic blood of the robots is red, blue or whatever.

The MC got fired because his boss believes he had a mental breakdown.
He points out that the timeframe the MC talks about makes no sense, he clearly shouldn't have killed the passengers, that there is no AI, the MC talks about things which shouldn't be in the simulation (probably trying to save his ass) and the MC fucked a robot...in a military emergency simulation, beliving it was his family.
So yeah, big surprise his boss kicked him out, no way they give him command of such a operation after this stunt.

To me it seems someone messed with the MC's memory, manipulate the simulation and had a interest to see the MC/human interaction in whatever situation was created...probably said AI, which shouldn't exist.

As for the catgirl, who knows. Do we get back into space, i hope so.
We didn't have any worldbuilding so far, the game is just about 1.5 months old so give the dev time to tell a story before screaming it makes no sense, or all was just a dream.
I doubt the simulation was meaningles or that the dev is leaving things as they are.

Reactions: Legend 123

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where is your work? oh that's right you're just a lonely piece of shit who thinks they're high and mighty on a pirate forum. because you can't afford to buy actual games.
go fuck yourself. 0/5 personality.
I knew I shouldn't interact with forums. This place is a prime example of that. All talk no traffic. The few decent that dwells and the vocal retards that finds Christ every time they face a challenge.
Calm down. Doesn't matter if you like their opinion or not. Blowing a gasket is never going to be a good look for someone trying to essentially sell a product. Not to mention alienating what is likely the biggest (and thus most eyes) community for adult games/VNs, and it's not really close. Don't think you really want to end up like mrvision, no?
I agree ^^^, you will always have a small group of rabble that have nothing better to do then complain about everything.
Always do your game/VN your way and disregard the rabble who complain.
Remember you can not please everyone for there is always someone to complain about everything.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes