4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The choices of this simulated asshole move is not into paramaters.
The whole gig was not about MC commanding any ship.
MC had no choice. So again, dropping drama and no choices unto MC is
a very well known move for script writers - make MC be hopeless and deux ex makina the plot.
Yeah MC had no real choice, he got fucked over by someone or something (or he really was mental).
What i meant was, the simulation the MC ''played'', was likely something completely different as the simulation he should have trained in.
At no time was MC given any actual command capabilities, he was a damaged passenger
on one unmanned ship going into death. Welcome to the toys r us section of games.
True, which is strange, as he was a military officer. Yet he doesn't seem to remember, neither does he remember that he is in a simulation or doesn't question that his family is on board.
So he either he suffered some brain damage from the cryo pod in which he woke up, or someone messed with his memory, for a unknown purpose.

Reactions: Legend 123

WiderWays

Aug 25, 2019
I got a Passengers vibes from the description. Well, that movie is good then this VN might be good as well. :WeSmart:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
So, I only played the first release and killed myself instead of killing the daughter or wife. If all was like a dream or something, did I really die or not?! :LOL:

Reactions: echizen128

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NOT! Be brave and game on!
removed the who survives question in the beginning.
it appeared to be a moral hang up for a few people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The Li is in your home. AI served the purpose of a surrogate love machine to help MC cope in space.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
good luck CabalZ

but I must say I am confused with this story .... maybe if the details were explained clearer ...

why did the military bust in and shoot the droids? why and how were they a threat? were they even droids? ... if this was a controled experiment, the military could have just opened the door and walked in, no need to blast their way in

seems the MC did not even know of cat people ... or did he?

had no feeling the MC and his wife had issues ... but ... she just drops a ... do we need to split up?

MC just falls on the kitty girl and is inside of her?

I feel like I am missing major parts of the story at this point, maybe in the future? maybe all of this will be explained clearer?

I will look for this in the future, this can be a great story ..... if expanded properly

maybe it is just too early for anyone to pass judgement in any way .... only time will tell

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
First of all, I find the story very interesting so far and definitely want to see/read more of it!

However, everything feels extremely sped up, or I have unknowingly skipped several chapters....
The emotional development of Tabby, the obvious problems with the wife just happened, with no real explanation?
With the daughter, some things are explained through her diary and brief conversations with her.
The first "intimate encounter" with Tabby, well.... I honestly imagined it to be a bit more romantic and less "so."
(Or maybe I'm just way too old to keep up with this pace).

The simulation itself was probably intentionally made so confusing to give us all something to ponder and think about :unsure:

I really hope that in the coming updates more background information will be added and maybe the current chapters can be reconsidered and a bit more time can be invested in the respective character developments.

Just wait for the next updates and trust that the DEV will bring its story to the screen. :coffee:

Reactions: CabalZ and etool

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah. Losing his job will do that to a man. Even the wonderagent in total recall
gets almost murdered by his sleeper agent pretend wife after he gets laid off.

He has to travel to the other side of the world / Mars to get a job. Things are dire and all.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Okay, for the moment i think That everything that happens or is being shown is not real, when the Mc and his family went to open the door to receive the supplies something else happened in that moment (they lost consciousness or someone drugs them :ROFLMAO:), or that Cat Girl was on the other ship and when they made contact something went wrong.

As for the events that are "supposedly happening on earth",when the mc goes to the store says that the items are always in a different place and by chance they sell a product from the plant that was on the ship and have for the catgirl.. (?),there's also that girl at the store and when the mc try to talk to her she disappears (man I think they're either in a simulation or someone is experimenting with the family maybe the AI:unsure: )

Also the robots that were the mc's "family" are the same as the girl in the store, could it be Ava the AI watching the mc during the simulation/experiment or maybe trying to help him?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story is interesting,like the models and renders are good, the only thing I don't like is that we can't get all the scenes in just 1 playthrough :KEK:(it is what it is) and imo some scenes or story seem rushed, i always chose to flirt with mc wife,Kiss her and they have sex but suddenly she asks if they should break up?(Tabby's scene,come on really?.…. the mc stumbles, his underpants falls and penetrates her? :FacePalm: )
Overall it can be a good story.

Good luck dev.

Reactions: CabalZ and etool

SirLance

Apr 25, 2019
I'm liking this one so far, though a little confused on what is actually going on, especially with things that don't add up like the MC not knowing about the cat people but the rest of the family does? I suppose it will all be explained in time. :)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
But it seems others were left on earth. Also, afaik, one can't prevent extinction with 20 people :D
Been awhile since this was posted, but, no - with only twenty people {even if evenly divided, male/female}, genetic drift will eventually cause Big Problems.

{See }

Reactions: kartolas

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
His boss tells the MC that what he talks about makes no sense, especially the timeframes and isn't part of the simulation.
The MC didn't wake up, from the look of it a military unit used a charge to blow up the door, the MC is shortly stunned and shoked to see his family were just robots...and who cares if the synthetic blood of the robots is red, blue or whatever.

The MC got fired because his boss believes he had a mental breakdown.
He points out that the timeframe the MC talks about makes no sense, he clearly shouldn't have killed the passengers, that there is no AI, the MC talks about things which shouldn't be in the simulation (probably trying to save his ass) and the MC fucked a robot...in a military emergency simulation, beliving it was his family.
So yeah, big surprise his boss kicked him out, no way they give him command of such a operation after this stunt.

To me it seems someone messed with the MC's memory, manipulate the simulation and had a interest to see the MC/human interaction in whatever situation was created...probably said AI, which shouldn't exist.

As for the catgirl, who knows. Do we get back into space, i hope so.
We didn't have any worldbuilding so far, the game is just about 1.5 months old so give the dev time to tell a story before screaming it makes no sense, or all was just a dream.
I doubt the simulation was meaningles or that the dev is leaving things as they are.
However since the "it was all fake" bubble was already popped, now we can never trust that anything is real, everything can now be attributed to being in another or deeper simulation.

I think the biggest problem on this is the overview of the game, which specifically tells the player that they are in space on a preservation ship, but if we take the military thing to be true. The players who came for a sci-fi explorer/breeding game have been bamboozled.

Kind of reminds me of Forgotten Paradise which kept jumping around and dicking the player.

Reactions: Cotytto

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
After reading all the comments and thoughts about the story, I almost believe that everything that has happened so far is still a kind of simulation within the simulation. MC never left the simulator (or whatever) and the AI and/or other groups(?) are testing and analyzing MC for reasons unknown so far.
Whether the space station exists at all is again a question....

This could actually be a very interesting story, should these assumptions be approximately correct.
Hopefully the previous one acts as a kind of prologue and the "real" story reveals itself in the next update(s).

Apr 28, 2021
This was actually pretty interesting. Wasn't expecting much from the file size but I'm glad I gave this a shot. Keeping an eye on this. Hoping the issues it has get fixed soon such as with the story.

Reactions: CabalZ

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well, the AI was named Ava. Ofcourse we'd be mindfucked, our little redheaded midget loves mindfucking us to weed out the idiots! :p
And if the AI wasn't a reference to Avaron1974 , then this game would be proof that Shakespeare was wrong and a rose doesn't smell like a rose if it isn't called a rose, but instead, that anything called a rose smells like a rose.

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Just to update on the story. I'm not going to give you a complete linear path A to B. I'm purposely leaving holes and jumping around. It keeps things fresh and interesting for me. I want it to be a 'What the fuck is going on?!' response in the good sense. At least that is what I'm trying to do.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes